In With The New !

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
Bought new equipment and I had to ask who?????? Nodody thats who. No wife here. Im having a cigar listening to the rain...its a good day. 17 inch bandsaw and a nice planer. Old planer and bandsaw saw there better days. This bandsaw is a touch bigger than the last :smile:.

Attachments

• IMG_20140916_200543.jpg
    IMG_20140916_200543.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_20140916_200511.jpg
    IMG_20140916_200511.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Enjoy it while you can. My wife's mad. Just because I am looking at the pictures!

Larry

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You make me want a new bandsaw. But then again I do have a wife. :smile:

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought new equipment and I had to ask who?????? Nodody thats who. No wife here. Im having a cigar listening to the rain...its a good day. 17 inch bandsaw and a nice planer. Old planer and bandsaw saw there better days. This bandsaw is a touch bigger than the last :smile:.

Yeah... but the next wife will be too.

TW

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hmmm . . . What the heck is wrong with me?
No wife, no new bandsaw! :frown:
Just not living the CueTech's/CueMaker's life the right way I guess.
:embarrassed2:
Gary

P.S. Nice bandsaw!! :thumbup:

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i got the grizzly 14 inch

and am very impresses, i can cue maple veneers so thin you can see light through them, and thats with the 3/8 inch blade that came with the saw.

that 17 incher looks sweet. have fun.

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
and am very impresses, i can cue maple veneers so thin you can see light through them, and thats with the 3/8 inch blade that came with the saw.

that 17 incher looks sweet. have fun.

I'm going to use the 3/8 inch that came with it, but I do have another blade coming. Now at least I have the means for a full splice...if I can find another 8 hours lol.