:: 2014 @ Shanghai - Cue Collector Forum China :: Pics Galore...

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man that is cool .......great job to all you guys ......from displaying the cues .....to organizing the event ....great job

asiasdad

Banned
What I notice most in the photos is how respectful and disciplined the crowd had been.
Seriously, there are no saliva stains on the table cloth anywhere :wink:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Glad to see everyone enjoying these pictures. I sure missed a good show but I'm sure the next stop would be equally good and I hope to be there with my cues.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Btw the picture with paper and numbers infront of the rack of cues is the 10 finalists cues

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I love the purple heart CURLY ZEN Cue, for sale?

No Zen was for sale there buddy, everything was sold before the show.

Btw your buddy Maik should have received or is going to receive his ebony Zen. You should try it :D

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Yeah Maik have it received.
Will try them hopefully next week, but I love the Cue with that curly purple heart, not to fancy:thumbup:.
Ralf

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
The curly purpleheart put me in full-on lust mode. From here I bounced over to Wanted/For Sale to see a curly PH Joey had just listed. Timing is everything!

flufly da killa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow man i luv seeing that there are people all over our world who luv pool and cues like i do .and u jive and your friend are cool as shit for posting this for all of us infected with this epademic...my chocholate ass well never get on a plane so this was awsome to me to see.....ooo MASTER ZEN IZ 1 BAD MOTHA ****A I GOTTA GET 1 OF THEM......JIVE GET ME ONE SUN!! da giant killa out. chady great job man....