AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for kind words Bill!����☺
You have alays been such a gentleman and polite!����
If I tried to sell them, I would post them in For Sale section!☺��☺
It is always pleasure to hear from you!οΏ½οΏ½
Kindest regards

Why are you posting all these pics?

If you are trying to sell them put them in the For Sale section.

Most of these cues any decent cuemaker could make in his sleep.

Bill S.

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It isn't nice of me to support the industry I like and love!
It isn't good to enjoy in what I love.
Well, all of us here should be much more supportive and should act in more collectively and then, only then we might expect bigger things happen in pool. This is just a detail which causes our reality....that pool although deserves much more....still hasn't reached anything of what it should.
Anyway, thanks for showing up!😱

B]

Bill S.

bstroud

Deceased
If in fact you have no interest in selling cues and your interest is only displaying what you really like, then please continue to post without all the Emojis everywhere.

Bill S.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I think its good that he buys lots of cues and likes to post BUT please please limit the amount of pictures to maybe 3 shots.. Forearm, handle, and sleeve...:)

And as Bill mentioned, less emojis..lol

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member

Bill S.

Seriously, Bill? Why do you have to be a d!ck about it? He's posting pictures in the cue gallery, as in the forum specifically meant for showing off cues. It's not a for sale forum so why assume he's selling anything? And what's with the underhanded jab? Of course not every cue I make is going to be intricate and complex. How exactly does that detract from them? Not everybody who buys cues wants complicated designs. Turns out some folks really just appreciate pretty woods. The man got the cues he wanted.

This forum has been dead for a long time. There might be 3 new posts per day here. Ivan has been posting pictures up of his collection to give a little life to an otherwise dull forum. Guys like him are what makes the cue market go round. And here you are bashing on him and the cues he buys. Way to go :rolleyes:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I think its good that he buys lots of cues and likes to post BUT please please limit the amount of pictures to maybe 3 shots.. Forearm, handle, and sleeve...:)

And as Bill mentioned, less emojis..lol

Limit the pictures to 3 shots? Come on now, those cues are beautiful, worth the exposure.

I say emoji away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
Well I think it’s great and not just because I like SugarTree cues. I thought I stumbled onto a new part of the forums the other day after so many new gallery posts appeared! Keep it up! And yes, beautiful woods don’t always need lots of inlays!

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[Thanks Eric!☺☺☺
I am a huge enthusiast and not just a collector butt a player as well. As an enthusiast I believe that my responsibility is to support pool market and industry and this is ecxactly what I am doing. Love all kind of woods, cues, pool gsaes and everything pool related. Think we should all act this way in those segments of life we love.

Davor

QUOTE=qbilder;6114304]Seriously, Bill? Why do you have to be a d!ck about it? He's posting pictures in the cue gallery, as in the forum specifically meant for showing off cues. It's not a for sale forum so why assume he's selling anything? And what's with the underhanded jab? Of course not every cue I make is going to be intricate and complex. How exactly does that detract from them? Not everybody who buys cues wants complicated designs. Turns out some folks really just appreciate pretty woods. The man got the cues he wanted.

This forum has been dead for a long time. There might be 3 new posts per day here. Ivan has been posting pictures up of his collection to give a little life to an otherwise dull forum. Guys like him are what makes the cue market go round. And here you are bashing on him and the cues he buys. Way to go :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[Thanks Eric!☺☺☺
I am a huge enthusiast and not just a collector burt a player as well. As an enthusiast I beluecieve that my responsibility is to support pool market and industry and this is ecxactly what I am doing. Love all kind of woods, cues, pool gsaes and everything pool related. Think we should all act this way in those segments of life we love.

Davor

neki članovi su budale

;)

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Limit the pictures to 3 shots? Come on now, those cues are beautiful, worth the exposure.

I say emoji away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He loves his cues and for good reason but lets just say has a deep affection for the camera...LOL :wink:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
He loves his cues and for good reason but lets just say has a deep affection for the camera...LOL :wink:

A picture is worth a thousand words. There are guys substitute a thousand words for pictures on their posts here, several times over.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
[Thanks Eric!☺☺☺
I am a huge enthusiast and not just a collector burt a player as well. As an enthusiast I beluecieve that my responsibility is to support pool market and industry and this is ecxactly what I am doing. Love all kind of woods, cues, pool gsaes and everything pool related. Think we should all act this way in those segments of life we love.

Davor

I'm sure I am not the only builder who thanks you & appreciates your enthusiasm for our craft. I know you support a broad variety of builders & styles. You're an asset to the cue community, so post on :thumbup:

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
The woods from left to right: granadillo fore/butt with birdsye handle, koa fore/butt with cocobolo handle, birdseye fore/butt with redheart handle.