room space

OoaaronoO

Registered
Looking at getting a diamond pro am 7'. I have checked many different Web sites saying you need minimum 13' for side if table I have exactly 13' 1' but am having trouble figuring out if this is gonna really be enough space to stroke the stick when the balls are on the rail. Any one can share some info would be helpful. Don't wanna she'll out all this money for nothing

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond has the room requirements on their website in 'other'. I would call them and discuss

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
7' x 3.5' playing surface + 1' for comfortable stroke on rail = 8' x 4.5'

Add 5' for cue length to each side of the table.

I would personally want a room, at the minimum, 18' x 14.5'.

This is just me, but you might be able to live with something a bit smaller.

Barnicoles

Registered
I just got done looking at homes with basements big enough for an 8 ft. Olhausen as my wife and I were house hunting. Everything I read says the basements needs to be at least 13'.5" x 17' using a standard 58" cue. 13x16 for a standard 7ft table. I would say if you have a room that 13.1 x whatever you will be good with no tight spots. Again, when looking at different website different opinions. Traditionally what I have found is all measurements regardless of site or type of pool table are within 6 inches of everyone else. Anyway, good luck with your new Diamond! They are beautiful tables, I was going to buy one except I came across an amazing deal on the 8 footer than has had less than 50 games played on it.