The Secret Art of POOL by Coach Lee Brett

while at the big easy tournament there was a guy there that had that camera system set up 2 doors down from the main bar. does anyone know that guys name and how to reach him? also he was there staking glen atwell

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
while at the big easy tournament there was a guy there that had that camera system set up 2 doors down from the main bar. does anyone know that guys name and how to reach him? also he was there staking glen atwell

he was with me and Glen, pm me a number and i will give him your number James.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

First post by James Walden. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum.

HomerJay20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Low C player reading...

I ordered the Kindle eBook last week and read through to the bridge hand part. Let me share some numbers: 3, 3, 3, 2, 1, 3 before reading. 6, 6, 4, 5, 4, 6, 6 after reading. I'm a low c player practicing 3 ball against the ghost and those numbers are how many games in a set of 10 that I'm winning. I've been tracking my stats for 5 months now and I'm pretty sure that's the most significant swing I've seen. I basically implemented: out of the box sighting, lead leg alignment, firm bridge hand and flexible cueing arm and saw the results above immediately. I can't wait to see what the rest of the book will do for me.

So far, so good - Thanks Lee!

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I ordered the Kindle eBook last week and read through to the bridge hand part. Let me share some numbers: 3, 3, 3, 2, 1, 3 before reading. 6, 6, 4, 5, 4, 6, 6 after reading. I'm a low c player practicing 3 ball against the ghost and those numbers are how many games in a set of 10 that I'm winning. I've been tracking my stats for 5 months now and I'm pretty sure that's the most significant swing I've seen. I basically implemented: out of the box sighting, lead leg alignment, firm bridge hand and flexible cueing arm and saw the results above immediately. I can't wait to see what the rest of the book will do for me.

So far, so good - Thanks Lee!

Hey Homer,

I'm glad it has helped you a lot.

I pretty much rushed the book, i will admit that. But i wanted to do the DVD as i'm more of a visual person than writing.

Currently working on a complete training manual as we speak.

Thanks again Lee

nolablaine

still going over the dvd again and again but I must say the 5 points system gave me instants results. the v grip especially, my stroke is looking better than ever before. truly the best instructional material ive come across so far.

HomerJay20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Homer,

I'm glad it has helped you a lot.

I pretty much rushed the book, i will admit that. But i wanted to do the DVD as i'm more of a visual person than writing.

Currently working on a complete training manual as we speak.

Thanks again Lee

I played 8 ball with a buddy that I've been playing with for years last night. He usually gets the best of me, but after winning 4 straight and hitting some amazing shots, he literally asked me, "who are you and what did you do with my old friend." Not only is your book helping with fundamentals, but it's also building great confidence within me. I'll have to pony up the cash for the DVD because I'm more of a visual person as well.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
still going over the dvd again and again but I must say the 5 points system gave me instants results. the v grip especially, my stroke is looking better than ever before. truly the best instructional material ive come across so far.

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad you like it.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I played 8 ball with a buddy that I've been playing with for years last night. He usually gets the best of me, but after winning 4 straight and hitting some amazing shots, he literally asked me, "who are you and what did you do with my old friend." Not only is your book helping with fundamentals, but it's also building great confidence within me. I'll have to pony up the cash for the DVD because I'm more of a visual person as well.

Let me know when you want a copy, you can order via www.leebrettpool.com

Will you be at derby city?

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I bought this DVD recently and finally got to watch it. There is a TON of information on here that I haven't encountered before. The first 20 minutes was worth the cost of the DVD.....for me. Everyone else out there might know a lot of the information that's on here, but I didn't.

This DVD has opened my eyes. I feel like I'm going to be playing a new game. I was going about things ALL wrong around the table. Lee explains things on here, instead of just throwing it out there and hoping you understand it. He drills it into your head.

Lee, thank you for a new way of looking at the game. I'm looking forward to using your techniques on and around the table. I'll be watching this multiple times and when I feel that I've got it down I'll pass it on to another player.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I just ordered this the other day. I'm hoping it's on my doorstep when I get home.

I've heard nothing but positive reviews.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I've watched about 45 minutes so far (then I had to head off to work) and I'm really diggin' it.

There's some great reinforcement techniques in there. I'll just say that the section and idea of "Thinking Outside the Box" is a brilliant way to put it.

I can't wait to finish it completely and then take it down to my home table to re-watch certain sections again.

hadams

Looks like everyone has nothing but good thinks to say about the book and DVD. I am willing to try anything to help improve my game and become more consistent. Just ordered the book and DVD and can't wait till they arrive.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like some clarification on the aiming as well. Lee states that sighting is 90% of aiming. You have the potting line and the aiming line. When he is going through the aiming to a general area later in the video, is that after the aiming line has been established? Just wondering if those are the corners to look at on the object ball after you have aligned and set up to the aiming line. I will try to clarify if the above doesn't entirely make sense.

I really enjoy the dvd and am trying to work some parts of it into my game.

cutemonster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not ready to buy another dvd yet but this looks very tempting. Need to go back to zero to fix my fundamentals.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not ready to buy another dvd yet but this looks very tempting. Need to go back to zero to fix my fundamentals.

Trust me on this, get the dvd, the book is excellent, but event coach Lee describes himself as more visual in his instruction and the dvd is his perfect medium to do just that. I would recommend getting them both (book and dvd), but if you have to choose one, get the dvd.

cutemonster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trust me on this, get the dvd, the book is excellent, but event coach Lee describes himself as more visual in his instruction and the dvd is his perfect medium to do just that. I would recommend getting them both (book and dvd), but if you have to choose one, get the dvd.

Thanks! Just ordered it on weekend.