what cue makers or brands have you owned?

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Started with old Joss cue from the early 70's, Scruggs, Frey, Lambros, always returned to the Frey though.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome thread. Still a newbie when it comes to owning cues. Actually, come to think of it I've had a lot of cue brands but a lot of them were just break cues.

Players
Predator
J&J(break)
Gulyassy(break and a jump)
Mcdermott(break)
Mezz(break)
Lambros

Last edited:

super6

Registered
Walmart brand (first cue, no clue but pool), huebler, lucasi, pechauer, viking, lucky, Bryan mordt (bcm cues)

Barnicoles

Registered
Curious as to what cuemakers or production cues you've owned. I've had the following.

Joss, Schon, Porper, Mcdermott,Mali,Viking, Huebler, Meucci, Mason Hougland, Joey Bautista, Sugartree, Scruggs, Nitti, Stacey, Carter, Madison Bob, Dzuricky, Duffern, Valley, Varney, Jensen, Snipershot (Joe) sneaky,Bonner, and a few others whose names aren't coming to mind right now. Will edit when they do.

All told I've had more joss and scruggs cues than anything else.

Over the years I have had several, some I like more than others. I have shot with a Viking, McDermott , Meucci , Schon, Olney, Lucasi and Lucasi Hybrid. Currently I shoot with a Lucasi Hybrid that I absolutely love. If I had to select one cue that plays best over all of these I would have to say that the Schon played the best. It is one of those cues that I wish I never would have got rid of…..

MalibuMike

Banned
Cues

I started with a McDermott at 14, by 1980 I had a Burt Schrager which was lost or stolen in Vegas in the late 90's when I gave up pool. Since returning to the game seriously 4 years ago I have shot with Schons, The STL-15 to be exact. I have tried just about ever shaft out there and I'm playing with the Tiger 30" Pro-X as my main shooting shaft and a Jacoby Hybrid as back up. I buy all my shafts as blanks and send them to Schon for their "Joint Installation. Also I have my tips and shafts tapered and my "Stacked Leather Wraps" all installed by Tiger Products here in Burbank.

Attachments

• 20140927_181725.jpg
    20140927_181725.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 20140927_181737.jpg
    20140927_181737.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 341
  • 20140927_181644 (1).jpg
    20140927_181644 (1).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 343
  • sx.jpg
    sx.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 334
  • scx.jpg
    scx.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 342

wannabehustla

Registered
I've owned McDermott, Viking, Muecci, Players, J&J, Pechauer x 6, Samsara x 3, Jacoby x 2, Lambros, Ned Morris, Paul Drexler, Bob Frey, Leon Sly and Tony Guerra.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Currently:
McDermott D-1 and D-3
Meucci Originals JR-1
'93 Schon STL-1
McDermott M33A-QR
Pechauer Pro-H - 2010
Keith Josey '12 Bocote SP
Andy Gilbert '12 Fancy J/B

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Viking, Joss, Dufferin, ArnotQ, BHQ x4, Eric Crisp, Bob Thompson, Steve Klapp and a couple of others I forget. Looking for a Wes Hunter wrapless to add th ethe current quiver.....

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Mcdermott, Schon, Terbrock, Bludworth, Lambros, Scruggs, BD, Viking, JD, Predator, Pechauer, Mali, Huebler, Fury, Meucci, J&J, Players, Poison, Joss, Samsara, Jacoby, Durbin, Mezz, Lomax, OB, Not in order but that's some that I've had I'm sure there's few others and sure there is lots more too come lol :thumbup:

Last edited:

ajie

Registered
Start with Kaiser, Players, Local Custom, Universal, Predator, Mezz and now Schon with 314".

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Here is my list, only three of them left now:

Barnhart (2)
Bender
B. Szamboti
Bluegrass(2)
Brunswick
Schon
Pechauer (2)
Morris (2)