In search of a 9' Daimond Pool Table

djpstacked03

Student of Billiards
Silver Member
In search of a 9' Diamond Pro-am or Professional table in Ontario. New or used but in good shape. Looking to save a few bucks by not ordering from the factory with the current exchange rate and duty.

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too am interested. Are there any Canadian dealers that sell Diamond tables? From my understanding, you can only buy them from the factory in U.S. and they come fully assembled.

If you posted earlier, the CBSA (or on CBSA's behalf) was selling eight 9 foot Pro am Diamond tables from the Canadian Professional Pool Championships in April that were only used for 6 days.

http://thepoolscene.com/pool-billiards-promotional/diamond-pro-am-9-pool-tables-for-sale

I don't know how often an opportunity like this would happen but hopefully more will come up as it'll save interested buyers like us a couple hundred of dollars.

Last edited:

djpstacked03

Student of Billiards
Silver Member
Unfortunately I believe those tables were available for a short period of time. Most likely went back to the factory in the states. At the time I didn't need one. Now I getting a house with room for a 9' go figures.

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In search of a 9' Diamond Pro-am or Professional table in Ontario. New or used but in good shape. Looking to save a few bucks by not ordering from the factory with the current exchange rate and duty.

You might try asking Jim Wych. I know he had a couple of extra 7' diamonds from the Corner Bank. Not sure if he has any 9 footers.

Gideon

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

If I lived in Windsor, I would shop in Detroit for a used Diamond....
...use the cost of importing as a bargaining tool.
There are some Diamonds in Sarnia...don't know if any are for sale.

You may find that the expense of bringing one from Toronto or places more distant will
make shopping across the river more attractive.

djpstacked03

Student of Billiards
Silver Member
Got a hold of Jim Wych. He isn't selling any. Keeping my eye open in Detroit, Ohio if necessary. I might hold out till the open Canadians this year. Might get lucky and diamond may sponsor again. I can only hope.

Heath Manning

Manning Cues
Silver Member

Good morning guys, I am the exclusive dealer for diamond tables in Ontario and sell across North America. I have access to new tables, tournament used tables, used tables, lights and accessories

I currently have a 9 foot Rosewood Professional with Diamond Wood Blue Label ( newest model) table available. Selling for $8,000 Canadian.with new bed cloth tournament blue 860 Simonis with local installation. Table is in new condition as the rails and skirts are diamond wood with no dings, dents or damage in a no smoking home. A matching light is also available for $600 Canadian. Owner is selling to buy a Paragon.

These tables are not available with diamond wood any longer as the diamond wood factory burnt down. There is no ETA as to when diamond wood will return at this time.

This table new would cost $5,800 USD ( $7,540 Canadian ) with diamond wood.
$1,200 USD shipping / install ( $1,560 Canadian )
$754.00 13% Ontario Tax
$250.00 Brokerage $250 Canadian

Total Canadian Cost New: $10,104.00
http://manningcues.com/store/Diamond-Professional-Pool-Table.html
PROFESSIONAL.jpg

Please contact me by phone at 1-844-626-2837 with any question as I'm no on AZ everyday.

Last edited: