2017 BCAPL Nationals

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
We lost some posts here on AZB, so here's reminder:

CSI is streaming the BCAPL and USAPL National events on 7' Diamond tables for free.

https://youtu.be/su88NZKGbEc

Live streaming matches are to resume today (Frday 21st) at 12pm PDT.

Commentators for the entire event for CSI are George Teyechea, Bobby "Cotton" LeBlanc, and yours truly.

Freddie <~~~ yours truly

Last edited:

mnShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB vs Bergman, Kiamco vs Dueul, Bowman vs Tres Kane, Hall vs Klatt are all playing right now and there is no way to watch it.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why are you not showing any of the 10 ball or 8 ball challenge?

The CSI BCAPL streams this year are focused on the amateurs and their friends / family. This gives the rare opportunity for amateurs to be on a national streaming event.

This weekend is the US Open 8-ball at Griff's.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
The CSI BCAPL streams this year are focused on the amateurs and their friends / family. This gives the rare opportunity for amateurs to be on a national streaming event.

This weekend is the US Open 8-ball at Griff's.

Freddie,

Great to see you at Griff's last week. You did a great job.

The nice folks at my home room in Rochester had both of my streamed matches on the big screens live in the room. When I went in this evening, most all the guys at East Ridge Billiards had watched it. To bad you were not commentating. Would have appreciated your insight into my play. Good or bad. Look forward to seeing you soon. Incidentally, thanks for introducing me to LAMas.

Lyn

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I understand there are two tv tables and the girls on on the tv table being shown right now. At the table right next to them is the finals of the Platinum 9ball. Any idea if they will be shown or maybe if there is a 2nd set? I'm assuming the girls are playing a finals as well. Not complaining either, just curious.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
From what I understand there are two tv tables and the girls on on the tv table being shown right now. At the table right next to them is the finals of the Platinum 9ball. Any idea if they will be shown or maybe if there is a 2nd set? I'm assuming the girls are playing a finals as well. Not complaining either, just curious.

At the Rio, there are four tables in the streaming arena. With the equipment CSI is using, they can switch from table to table with two separate systems. Great views for the remote audience.

Lyn

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Freddie,

Great to see you at Griff's last week. You did a great job.

The nice folks at my home room in Rochester had both of my streamed matches on the big screens live in the room. When I went in this evening, most all the guys at East Ridge Billiards had watched it. To bad you were not commentating. Would have appreciated your insight into my play. Good or bad. Look forward to seeing you soon. Incidentally, thanks for introducing me to LAMas.

Lyn
would have loved to have had you on the CSI stream, Lyn. You're and amazing player!

RenoRex

High Desert Dweller
Silver Member
We lost some posts here on AZB, so here's reminder:

CSI is streaming the BCAPL and USAPL National events on 7' Diamond tables for free.

https://youtu.be/su88NZKGbEc

Live streaming matches are to resume today (Frday 21st) at 12pm PDT.

Commentators for the entire event for CSI are George Teyechea, Bobby "Cotton" LeBlanc, and yours truly.

Freddie <~~~ yours truly

Why is it that I see the same match over and over all week long ???

Is there a better link to see more matches ???

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why is it that I see the same match over and over all week long ???

Is there a better link to see more matches ???

That link was for the live stream at that time, which is recorded to youtube. At any time, you would have had to go to the CSI YouTube channel and click the Live link.

We're done with the amateur stream and are back to PPV for the pros at playcsipool.com