Pool School in The Bay Area next month

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I held one of our 3-day pool schools last December, at Crown Billiards in San Ramon. I will be holding another school next month, Fri-Sun Aug. 8, 9, and 10 at Crown Billiards again. There will be multiple instructors, with plenty of one on one. Improve your game in just 3 short days! PM me for more information.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had a one-on-one lesson with Scott Today and it was great! Even though I consider myself an advanced player he was able to show me and explain things I should/could be doing better in order to be more consistent and take my game to the next level. He also gave me a process for building repeatable fundamentals and the corresponding drills to cement the changes and make them automatic.

I took the one-on-one class instead of pool school because of scheduling conflict. I wish I would have been able to do the school because I know there will be time to practice the techniques and improve immediately with instant feedback.

So somebody should jump in and grab that last spot if it's still open. I highly recommend catching up with Scott for either a pool school or a one-on-one lesson if you get the chance.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words RC! I really enjoyed working with you too!

The pool school last weekend, in San Ramon CA, was a resounding success, and as usual, the students got a ton of one on one instruction, and made huge strides in building their new stroke processes. All of the students showed 100-300% improvement in how successful they were, between Day 1 and Day 3. Now, of course, the real work begins, as they take their workbooks home and begin strategic practice sessions!

Once again, many thanks to Russ & Kevin, owners of Crown Billiards in San Ramon CA. They were excellent hosts and bent over backwards to help us feel welcome and at home. If you haven't played at Crown, and you live in the Bay Area, you owe it to yourself to visit. They have great equipment (13 tables...all Gold Crowns), with plenty of room. and plenty of league play. They also are one of Joe Tucker's location for the new American Rotation league. This was our 3rd pool school in this room, and we will be back again!

Thanks again to PBIA Advanced Instructor Tom Seymour for working this school with me. Anyone looking for quality instruction in the Bay Area should look Tom up (www.beginnersmindpool.com). He teaches out of Family Billiards in San Francisco, but will come to your home or your poolroom to work with you if you desire.

I'm headed to ID, MT and CO next. After that I'll be teaching in KS, NE, MO, TN, and AL, on my way home to FL. Anyone wishing to work with me, in any of those states, can PM me for more information. :thumbup:

Scott Lee

I just had a one-on-one lesson with Scott Today and it was great! Even though I consider myself an advanced player he was able to show me and explain things I should/could be doing better in order to be more consistent and take my game to the next level. He also gave me a process for building repeatable fundamentals and the corresponding drills to cement the changes and make them automatic.

I took the one-on-one class instead of pool school because of scheduling conflict. I wish I would have been able to do the school because I know there will be time to practice the techniques and improve immediately with instant feedback.

So somebody should jump in and grab that last spot if it's still open. I highly recommend catching up with Scott for either a pool school or a one-on-one lesson if you get the chance.

Last edited:

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I attended this past weekend's pool school in San Ramon, CA. I knew going in that my fundamentals needed work...I didn't realize how much room for improvement I really had. WOW...very eye opening.

Scott's instruction was right on time for me. The structure in which he provides his wealth of knowledge, his teaching techniques used to help create repeatable processes, unconscious competence, and a diagnostic toolset when it comes to sound stroke mechanics, I found amazingly effective. Although I know my work is only beginning, I really feel like I am truly and fully equipped to progress as far as I'm committed to go in mastering my skills. I was really impressed, and the results were also clear in watching my classmates transform in just 3 days as well. Without a doubt, this was the best investment I've ever made in this wonderful game of pool. I would recommend Scott highly to any player, at any skill level.

It was also my first time at Crown Billiards, which is a wonderful pool room. Kevin, who I met, and Russ have a very fine establishment and they'll certainly be seeing more of me in the near future. Great place to play!

Thank you, Scott...I can't say that enough...it was simply a very enlightening experience. Thank you as well Tom, I hope to see you again soon around the area.

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Shawn! Really enjoyed having you in school, and I look forward to following y progress. Any kind of instruction, pool school or private lessons, can pay huge dividends for years to come. Headed through KS, MO, TN and AL over the next two weeks. Anyone interested in improving their game can PM me.

Scott Lee

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott's lessons are like a road map, the more you stay the course the sooner you'll arrive at your destination. Best money I ever spent on pool equipment...

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Dan. Been working every day with students in Denver. Looking forward to playing with you again when I come to Chicago in a couple of months. :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Scott's lessons are like a road map, the more you stay the course the sooner you'll arrive at your destination. Best money I ever spent on pool equipment...