Silver Member
Home room in Grand Prairie, Tx
ume5a9aq.jpg
nazavu7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the real story... I was at a wedding for my nephew at the Dodge Mansion at Oakland University last month. Heard stories about the billiard room, so when nobody was looking I went for a walk... Wallllaaa..... Enjoyed a few racks of straight pool by myself and later returned to the reception where my wife read me the riot act.... Was kinda worth it

Diogenes

Silver Member
Probably not the fanciest room here on AZB...
But it is a room for serious shooters. KK9 had a (9 hour long) private lesson with Scott Lee here on this table and the venue seemed to be perfect for them both.

Anyway I've never really posted my room before so...

Attachments

• my_GC4.jpg
    my_GC4.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,000

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But it is a room for serious shooters. KK9 had a (9 hour long) private lesson with Scott Lee here on this table and the venue seemed to be perfect for them both.

Very nice room. I like it.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
This is a totally enjoyable thread. :thumbup:

whether it's a cluttered garage where just enough room was made to include a table or something much more palatial, to me, it's all good. :cool:

there's nothing like getting up at 3am for a bathroom break and not making it back to bed for a couple of hours because there was an available table calling your name. :cool:

keep posting them fellas, palaces, barely squeezed in ones, and everything in between. :smile:

best,
brian kc

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That is a table with no children at its house, isn't it?

Here is its sad cousin:
attachment.php

Diogenes

Silver Member
Very nice room. I like it.

Thanks... It's my sanctuary to be sure.

That is a table with no children at its house, isn't it?

Here is its sad cousin:
attachment.php

Don't you just love the different look on these "black beauties" over the standard wood-tone and copper GC-IVs?
You're right... no kids. I feel for you brother because I know that kids are really hard on quality tables and just don't understand that climbing/pulling on rails and such can do a lot of damage.
I guess that the guitar in the background in my pic gave it away since that probably wouldn't stay there very long before it hit the floor with kids around.
Hopefully you get some alone time on your table... but remember kids grow into pool shooters after a short period and that Black Beauty will last you a lifetime... long after they're grown. Enjoy the fact that you have a beautiful table and there is a future room that's all yours in time.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member

This is one of the truest, best tables I've EVER played on. Perhaps the best IMO. Diogenes is OCD ;) about ensuring it's clean. And there's plenty of room around the table. :thumbup:

Looking forward to our team party there Saturday!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thanks... It's my sanctuary to be sure.

Don't you just love the different look on these "black beauties" over the standard wood-tone and copper GC-IVs?
You're right... no kids. I feel for you brother because I know that kids are really hard on quality tables and just don't understand that climbing/pulling on rails and such can do a lot of damage.
I guess that the guitar in the background in my pic gave it away since that probably wouldn't stay there very long before it hit the floor with kids around.
Hopefully you get some alone time on your table... but remember kids grow into pool shooters after a short period and that Black Beauty will last you a lifetime... long after they're grown. Enjoy the fact that you have a beautiful table and there is a future room that's all yours in time.

Nice table for sure. I also chose a black table...well mostly black. I wanted only the rails to show after dark, for the most part it worked.:cool:

Attachments

• 1022.jpg
    1022.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2,803

Diogenes

Silver Member
Nice table for sure. I also chose a black table...well mostly black. I wanted only the rails to show after dark, for the most part it worked.:cool:

Very nice. I like the effect that you were going after and it works so well.:thumbup:

Diogenes

Silver Member
Ok, I give... why do you 2 sets of balls on the table ??

I have done the same thing before... even thought about 3 sets but 2 of them are centennials and I don't want to get the sets mixed in together. I even racked a 29 ball rack once... would not recommend it... they don't spread very well at all.
Hey... sometimes when you get board at shooting the ghost you try a lot of things.
Just try to run this table in any order... it's quite tough.

I tried it a few times and realized that the frustration of failure was not something that I wanted to add to my confidence gauge. But here is what it looks like.

Attachments

• 29ball.jpg
    29ball.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2,674
  • 29ball2.jpg
    29ball2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,709

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use both cue balls and both object balls...shooter gets choice of whic to pair up.

Makes for some interesting shots, sometimes. You can break out the other cb, or either ob, etc...

rementis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New room

Still setting it up as far as decorations go, but my new room is playable:

New Artemis rails and Simonis 860 Tourney Blue:

pool_table_first_setup.jpg