The new AzBilliards

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK gang, we have been working on this redesign for a very long time and we could have probably kept working on it for quite a bit more time, but we finally had to draw a line and go live with what we have.

Part of the redesign involves trying to bring the forums and the main site into the same look and feel. With that in mind, the default style is now a style that is very similar to the look of the main site. This is a work in progress and the new style will be tweaked over the next few days.

If you absolutely can't stand the new look for the forums, then go to the bottom left corner of the screen and change to a different style.

Also, please feel free to let us know if you find bugs with the new main site. There is a LOT of data represented in the new site and I am sure there will be some mistakes in how it is all classified.

Mike

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
What exactly does the whole bronze, silver, gold member thing mean??? Like what is the criteria for each?

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
I did notice the "Aiming Conversation" forum got shuffled under "Instruction & Ask the Pros", in case anyone is looking for it. :)

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking good......

The new look is sharp,, imo its a welcomed change with added appeal ..:wink:

holland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep getting Authorization Required requests on Firefox Mac even though I am logged in already.

tenzip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Suddenly getting this every time I navigate to a new page/post in the forum:

ANyOpnn.jpg

I don't seem to have the credentials to satisfy it.

If I click Cancel, it goes away, but comes back next time I navigate to another page.

Help?

Gio Sr.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep getting a pop up asking me to sign in. The pop up has a "warning" saying that I'm being asked to sign in in a way that is not secure. I hit cancel and it shows me a signed in. :confused:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Yes helppppp with this authentication required thing, the username and password it wants are not the same as my username and password so no idea how to make it stop but it's insane trying to navigate through the site.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm getting the same thing with the authentication. I switched back to the
techtwo for now. I do like the look of it though.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Authentication problem gone. This is lightning fast software. Well done! Love it!:cool:

Treyf123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the same problems but i changed back to the V2 at the bottom of the screen then back to the new one now it no longer asks me to do that

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
I'm trying to curtail my natural "I hate new stuff" inclination, but those title bars between each post are pretty wide. I'm not crazy about them.

Other than that, it's actually very nice looking. I could get used to it.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
As with all change, it takes some getting used to. I really like the Tech Two style, but I am getting used to the new style. And it is nice to have the forums look the same as the main site.

Mike