if theres anything dead about it
its the USBA`S promotion!

id have never known about this unless mr doug of

3cushionbilliards.com

wouldnt have clued me in

tiger37373

3 Cushion Enthusiast
Silver Member
I figured. It's always pretty funny when you see the dude smoking right next to the "no smoking" sign...lol

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looking pretty dead eh?

if theres anything dead about it
its the USBA`S promotion!

id have never known about this unless mr doug of

3cushionbilliards.com

wouldnt have clued me in

Houston is an anomaly. I spent three months there 2013 [Jan-Apr] playing on the rooms along Bellaire or whatever that avenue is.

IF YOU KNEW THE FACTS, the USBA was not notified of this evenT until about two weeks ago. If one is kept in the dark about an event until the last minute then how can one promote it?

To criticize an organization comes easy from those who have never worked for that organization. Once again i repeat my mantra:

I DO NOT GIVE A RATZZZ ASS ABOUT HOW OFTEN YOU PLAY, HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY THE GAME, HOW BAD YOUR AVERAGE IS.....WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS HAVE YOU EVER SPENT EVEN ONE HOUR OFF THE TABLE TRYING TO PROMOTE THE GAME AND IF NOT FUB.

THE USBA IS STRONGER NOW THAN EVER in terms of people who ARE GIVING their time, and even money sometimes, trying to keep this game alive, behind the scenes that you don't even know about i think. It is also VERY WEAK in many other areas which is the result of years of neglect on the organization's part on the basic infrastructure of the game: YOUNG PEOPLE.

PERSONALLY i think it is too late for the game, IT IS DEAD just nobody realizes it yet, but as an old soldier all i can do is soldier on on hope for the best but am expecting the worst.

IF ONE LOVES THE GAME SO MUCH but only plays it and one spends no time AT ALL off the table trying to do something, anything then i have NFU for you. THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I'm tired of hearing all y'all ***** about how dead it is
If it is, leave it alone, walk away

Like I said I'm doing something that's going to form up soon, and will be open for everyone to join

So you just keep right on going on about how dead it is
As well as others here,
Makes no difference to me, I'm doing something about it, have no care for how popular it is or ever will be, that is not my mission,
It's not for the masses, it's hard as shit games,
very beautiful games as well as the companionship the Carom communities create

This is why my mission to expose the GAMES! to others and make followers of it from those whom wish to

ONWARD CAROM SOLDIER!

And your right I don't know any of the facts, they are kept secret it looks like,

Last edited:

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm tired of hearing all y'all ***** about how dead it is
If it is, leave it alone, walk away

Like I said I'm doing something that's going to form up soon, and will be open for everyone to join

So you just keep right on going on about how dead it is
As well as others here,
Makes no difference to me, I'm doing something about it, have no care for how popular it is or ever will be, that is not my mission,
It's not for the masses, it's hard as shit games,
very beautiful games as well as the companionship the Carom communities create

This is why my mission to expose the GAMES! to others and make followers of it from those whom wish to

ONWARD CAROM SOLDIER!

And your right I don't know any of the facts, they are kept secret it looks like,

TALK IS CHEAP.....have you promoted and organized even ONE tournament, lost time and money on it, to say nothing of hair.......in Vietnam the whores and shoe shine boys would probably designate you as an official CHEAP CHARLIE......MY MAN I do hear what YOU ARE TRYING to say and would love to meet you some day so you could cold cock me but until then try to do "SOMETHING" and then report back like a good soldier.