Go Pack Go!!!
Silver Member
Santa is at my house right now!

We are playing 9 ball banks.

~

xTAPOUTx

READY-TEAM-FIRE-GO
Silver Member
Hello, I have tried to upload this morning and keep getting the "failed"............Ive tried to upload even super small images to make sure they would fit and nothing. Thanks for your time.

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me ether i have tried every thing..... Hope it gets fixed soon....Or i can figure it out....

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
What is happening when you try to upload images? I thought this was resolved a long time ago.

SpiderMan

Registered
I have a question - the upload guidelines indicate that the maximum dimensions for profile pics are 100x100 pixels. Yet when I check properties on other user's profile pictures, most are considerably larger. What is the real limitation?

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
How can I insert a photo or picture in a PM?

Very recently I wanted in a PM to add a picture. The photo was already downloaded on my PC.
But after many different ways to insert it, finally I gave up!
Is it possible in a PM to add a picture to the text?
I already thank you, Roberto (Al Capool)

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Al, BHQ pointed out that you can use photobucket to include a photo in a PM.

Mike

bondsman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like we have a problem with users uploading avatars or profile pics.

Working on the issue now.

Mike

Good to have you back on line. I foolishly deleted my avatar and now I cannot upload a new avatar or any other upload. Is there currently a problem.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Not that I am aware of. What happens when you try to change the avatar? Do you get an error message?

Mike

Good to have you back on line. I foolishly deleted my avatar and now I cannot upload a new avatar or any other upload. Is there currently a problem.

bondsman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that I am aware of. What happens when you try to change the avatar? Do you get an error message?

Mike

Thank you for your reply. I am getting the "unable to save image". But if I am the only one it might be my pc.

Last edited: