Diveny cues

GAtexas1978

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for anyone who plays with a Diveny cue to give me their input on their shaft playability. I like a stiff shaft, but haven't seen one around personally to test it out. So my question is how does their shaft play? whippy? stiff?

Thanks for the input

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Not to stiff not to whippy, I played with a sneaky for awhile and loved his taper, very comfortable for me at 13mm… He's actually the reason I went back to bigger shaft sizes. I prefer his sneaks with his normal shaft wood not his lake shafts.

Hope this helps.

-Drew

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to stiff not to whippy, I played with a sneaky for awhile and loved his taper, very comfortable for me at 13mm… He's actually the reason I went back to bigger shaft sizes. I prefer his sneaks with his normal shaft wood not his lake shafts.

Hope this helps.

-Drew

Like a Bcm (Bryan Mordt)? Are the lake salvage shafts tapered the same? How much stiffer would you say those are? Nice crisp tonk sound n feedback when u thump a ball?

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Like a Bcm (Bryan Mordt)? Are the lake salvage shafts tapered the same? How much stiffer would you say those are? Nice crisp tonk sound n feedback when u thump a ball?

Never had the pleasure of hitting a BCM, but I have heard that they are extremely balanced cues as far as hit ( Not overly stiff, not whippy, just SOLID! ) Just like Diviney cues.

As for the his lake shafts, I'm not sure what I don't like about them just felt dead to me, It could have just been it wasn't the right setup for the cue. The tapper was the same and yes it was stiff, but I wouldn't call it crisp when contacting the cue ball.

Remember this can all be subjective, and just to throw this out there I'm not that big of a fan of lake shafts in general

-Drew

Chris Salinas99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey I have a question..... For those who have played with a lake wood shaft. I know they are real stiff so what kind of tip is good for them? Hard or soft/med

bad english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have several Lakewood shafts on several different cues and I like a hard g2 or morri on them.