Who's coming this year????

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
February 23rd is the first day. The Sands Regency in Reno. Please tell me you will be there!

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am going to have a FAT bankroll this year! Not to mention the cash that I am going to take from Chad for the weight-loss bet! Don't get too close to those keeps, all your keeps are belong to me:D

Bigdogbret

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
easy-e said:
I am going to have a FAT bankroll this year! Not to mention the cash that I am going to take from Chad for the weight-loss bet! Don't get too close to those keeps, all your keeps are belong to me:D

I'll be there! Wouldn't mind getting a little of that bankroll. Too bad I didn't know about the weight loss bet, would have taken that down. I've lost 90lbs since last years tournament.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bigdogbret said:
I'll be there! Wouldn't mind getting a little of that bankroll. Too bad I didn't know about the weight loss bet, would have taken that down. I've lost 90lbs since last years tournament.

Congrats Man!!! Feels good, doesn't it? First salad is on me buddy:D

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
easy-e said:
February 23rd is the first day. The Sands Regency in Reno. Please tell me you will be there!

We go to Reno a couple of time a years, and you never know who will be in Reno. Sands is off Virginia Street I believe, and we always stay at Silver Legacy, or Harrah's as our rooms get comp-ed.

BTW why did you say, ?Please tell me you will be there?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
We go to Reno a couple of time a years, and you never know who will be in Reno. Sands is off Virginia Street I believe, and we always stay at Silver Legacy, or Harrah's as our rooms get comp-ed.

BTW why did you say, ?Please tell me you will be there?

First off, the Sands is not on Virginia, it's at Fourth and Arlington.

I said "please tell me you will be there" because I still don't believe you exist.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
easy-e said:
First off, the Sands is not on Virginia, it's at Fourth and Arlington.

I said "please tell me you will be there" because I still don't believe you exist.

I said " Sands is off Virginia Street I believe ", not on. As I noticed a place called SANDS last time I was in Reno, and said to myself that is where the Pool thing is in Winter.

You can believe what you want to believe, or not. As it is not important to me.;)

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
I said " Sands is off Virginia Street I believe ", not on. As I noticed a place called SANDS last time I was in Reno, and said to myself that is where the Pool thing is in Winter.

You can believe what you want to believe, or not. As it is not important to me.;)

By your reasoning, isn't everything OFF Virginia street except for the buildings on it??? Why would you say it like that? You confude the s**t out of me sometimes.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
If it is not on Virginia Street, and is DT Reno it's off Virginia IMHO. So I confuse you, how in the heck did you defuse bombs, if I can confuse you?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
If it is not on Virginia Street, and is DT Reno it's off Virginia IMHO. So I confuse you, how in the heck did you defuse bombs, if I can confuse you?

I have never found a bomb as complicated as you. I think you do it on purpose just to get attention. Congratulations, you have my attention for the rest of my life. You are absolutely fascinating.

Here's a tough question for you. Is Reno the only city that you base everything off one street? I just want YHO. Thanks Soldier.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
easy-e said:
Is Reno the only city that you base everything off one street?

There are many things about Reno that make it unique. Maybe that is why Reno is called the "Biggest Little City in the World"

reno.jpg

But I like Laughlin, and Lost Wadges NV better for many reasons.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the lesson on Reno, I've only been there a thousand times. Out of curiosity, can you please tell me just two or three things about Reno that are "unique"?

**No googling.

Last edited:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
can someone tell me more about this tournament?

format, amount of players, entryfee, pricemoney, how many days etc

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
can someone tell me more about this tournament?

format, amount of players, entryfee, pricemoney, how many days etc

It's awesome. They have 3 tournaments in a row (10-ball, 9-ball, 8-ball). I hink it's $125 entry each. !0 ball was a race to 7 last year, 9-ball race to 9, and 8-ball race to 5. Double elimination with alternate breaks. TAR goes there too! The rooms are cheap. I love that tournament...but wait, there's an added bonus this year. We may actually get to see Cocobolo Cowboy with our own eyes!!!!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
easy-e said:
but wait, there's an added bonus this year. We may actually get to see Cocobolo Cowboy with our own eyes!!!!

You never know, but US 395 the road to Reno is CRAP in February, and I do not FLY.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
easy-e said:
The rooms are cheap.

IOf you stay at Circus, Circus, and you wil find out why the rooms are cheap.

Harrah's & Silver Legacy are the nice places to stay, also Bring Warm Cloths in February. Think SNOW.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where are the "unique" things about Reno? I would hope you have at least one!