RSB finally dead

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Three things that I remember about RSB:
- John Barton was on RSB before he changed his name. He went by John Collins on RSB. Anybody remember that?

- I got in touch with Hal Houle through RSB and had a great phone conversation with him one night. He could tell a story!

- Who was the guy that ruined it? Fast Larry? It was Larry something but I can't remember.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Three things that I remember about RSB:
- John Barton was on RSB before he changed his name. He went by John Collins on RSB. Anybody remember that?

- I got in touch with Hal Houle through RSB and had a great phone conversation with him one night. He could tell a story!

- Who was the guy that ruined it? Fast Larry? It was Larry something but I can't remember.

I first found out about Hal on RSB but didn't call him until I was on AZ some years later. Oh, I remember John, alright;)
Larry, who is now deceased, wasn't the only one. When I left there were several others, not as homophobic or obscene as Larry but just as annoying. Some of them showed up here after I came but they couldn't get away with their crap here, just as Larry couldn't. I made a lot of friends there, many of whom are here now.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Does anyone remember Larry? Lol.

I remember the first time I saw this flyer with all of his accomplishments. He had some good tips occasionally, but what a nut job. His right arm was 4 inches longer than his left arm, from patting himself on the back so much.