Order customised snooker cues

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
If you are interested in ordering customised snooker cues from Thailand, please feel free to contact me for a quote.
I deal in
1)Omin Snooker cues
2) Maximus Snooker cues

The cues will be customised per your specifications.

You can also check me on facebook ' asiacueshop'
Email- monto_g@hotmail.com

Here are Some omin cues pics

6y2a3abu.jpg
5anyqa2u.jpg
y3u8atyg.jpg
qegyqa6u.jpg
6e4a8ese.jpg
yqahegyg.jpg

Mastersv8

Registered
Are these the real Thai Omin Cues or the cheap Chinese rip offs??? Don't ever trust what the badge says in regards to " Made in Thailand " .

There are a heap of cheap Chinese made Omin badged Cues selling dirt cheap that play like broom handles.

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Are these the real Thai Omin Cues or the cheap Chinese rip offs??? Don't ever trust what the badge says in regards to " Made in Thailand " .

There are a heap of cheap Chinese made Omin badged Cues selling dirt cheap that play like broom handles.

These are original made in thailand cues. You can see my itrader to see how many dealings i have had here.
100% authentic omin cues here

Mastersv8

Registered
These are original made in thailand cues. You can see my itrader to see how many dealings i have had here.
100% authentic omin cues here

Thanks and i was just checking as i really like the authentic Omin Cues and they are excellent players.

Would you post to Australia and can you please send me a P.M outlining what you have but my rough specs would be....

3Qtr
Ash ( Closely spaced Chevrons )
9.5mm tip
Hand Splicing
57.5 - 58 length
18oz

The second Pic you posted ( Left hand Cue with Green splicing ) above is exactly what i am after and i like the small name plate badge not the big plate the Hunter Cues have.

THE MONTREALER

THE MONTREALER
Silver Member
Order customised snooker cues

Thanks Paul, i am glad you like it:)

Get your cues made as per your specs guys

HI Would like to know price of your cues model etc

Are these snooker cues one piece cues or two piece cues

Also do you ship to Canada

Thanks Leonard

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
HI Would like to know price of your cues model etc

Are these snooker cues one piece cues or two piece cues

Also do you ship to Canada

Thanks Leonard

Hi Leonard,
I do custom orders. You can choose to have a one piece, two piece 1/2 joint or 3/4 joint.
You can choose the weight, length,tip size etc.
There are various models and price start at $250 for perfect series anf goes upto $1200 for hunter series.
All are custom ordered and made as per your specifications. We do worldwide shipping and prices include shipping and paypal charges.
We use priority or express mail shipping.
Thanks for your interest.

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Omin ultimate cue usd 999
Omin perfect cue usd 250

Attachments

• IMG_119074791949671.jpeg
    IMG_119074791949671.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,616

c_bruner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is gonna sound really weird... but can you make a snooker butt but also have an American pool shaft fit also along with the snooker shaft? Maybe like a 1/2 cue not 3/4 so it fits my pool case..

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
This is gonna sound really weird... but can you make a snooker butt but also have an American pool shaft fit also along with the snooker shaft? Maybe like a 1/2 cue not 3/4 so it fits my pool case..

Not weird at all. Can do it.:thumbup:

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Well it is going to be a custom order. But i have a friend who has a same combo from John pariss. I will post picture later today.
Can even add a predator shaft to it.

duanet85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the picture of my friends cue.

0037b895d0ef8f0f1bc7ef23a3b7c813.jpg
5cbdd868abb2d34241bbf94959f19be5.jpg
c6cc2ba0a185fe796cb7fd0087dca101.jpg
dfd789a4f60f35542d1b2f9038ad7bd5.jpg
54e9a1ca001b3386917d9b25737f9e82.jpg
f90efe68d3c37ee2c4db0c59e2fd35cd.jpg

Is it possible to make the butt end shape like a snooker cue instead of round? Whats something like that run? No fancy shafts needed. Also can it be done in ash to look more like a snooker cue? Just something plain jane butterly like the second pic first post.

Last edited: