Huebler Earnhardt cue worth?

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
I'm trying to help a friend sell this. It's in great condition with the COA. I've only been able to find one and it was 1500.00.

Any info would be very helpful...

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
call me
I have the info

Attachments

• 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 705

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you find out how much the cue is worth?

I would be curious. 1500 sounds like an asking price, not a selling price. Huebler values are strong lately though. I turned down 1000 for mine with three original shafts, JPs, case, and hanger tag. But mine is older, top of the catalog, and not built as a collectible as this one.

A cue like this has a larger market though because of the Earnhardt name. So I am really not sure.

The McDermott Earnhardt cues sometimes attract surprising money but a Huebler is another matter.

As a side note the Huebler Custom Shop cues are not being seen much of late. I think people are hanging onto them for the moment.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
$1500 seems a fair price for one of these somewhat rare cues, if in excellent overall condition.

And Chopdoc, I agree with you, the Huebler Custom Shop cues have become a bit invisible lately.
And I do think the prices can be quietly rising.

Will Prout

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't think I have ever seen one of these for sale, I wonder how many were actually made.

I know it says 1 of 100 in the 1st series, but depending on how they sold it might have been less.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a bit of a hijack since I noticed the butt inlay of the Heubler custom shop, could this be one also?

I thought it may be a Viking but after seeing the inlays in the Heubler linked on ebay I had second thoughts.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a bit of a hijack since I noticed the butt inlay of the Heubler custom shop, could this be one also?

No similarity there.

That looks like inexpensive import type inlays. The diamonds are globular...rounded...not sharp.

Looks to me like inexpensive brand like Vector or the like.

Last edited: