112 Ball Run

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a beautiful run Lou!! Your mechanics at the table are sound. This is a great run to watch for any up and coming 14.1 enthusiast's:). I am super impressed...Thank you for sharing that buddy...

Thanks, Mark. It is a pretty clean run. No circus shots and I don't run into much. Even my wife said, "You make it look pretty easy."

Lou Figueroa
if only it were

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
nice!

Lou,

Enjoyed watching the run. Like you said, you didn't have to stretch your cue stick very often. Nicely done!

2AM here, time to crash.

Hu

kollegedave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is really a miracle that you were able to run so many balls without using any CTE...or so you claim.:thumbup: Just kidding, please don't hurt me.

Clearly, it is a great run, and I think a bit of an accomplishment to have it on video, as playing in front of a camera (even if it is a personal one) adds some additional pressure.

kollegedave

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is really a miracle that you were able to run so many balls without using any CTE...or so you claim.:thumbup: Just kidding, please don't hurt me.

Clearly, it is a great run, and I think a bit of an accomplishment to have it on video, as playing in front of a camera (even if it is a personal one) adds some additional pressure.

kollegedave

I guess I could put a disclaimer on the video: No Aiming Systems Were Used in the Making of this Video...

...but why stir things up :)

Catching it on video was pretty sweet. Personally I find that with the camera going it is really hard not to rush. I have to force myself to forget about the camera and keep a slower pace and even, consistent number of warm up strokes.

Thanks, Dave.

Lou Figueroa

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
As mentioned on the Main forum, congrats, Lou! :thumbup2:

A clean, high run, caught on camera. What more can ya ask for? ;)
-Sean

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up!

Very nice run! I enjoyed watching. It is good to know that the patterns that I thought of are the one's that you played when looking at the lay out of the table. Looks like I am doing something right. Once again Thanks for posting.

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
TAP TAP TAP

I have only ever run 100+ once in my life, and I assure you if I had it on video and posted it here (wasn't recorded) it would make you all SICK. My patterns are TERRIBLE, and my 14.1 pace is pretty awful too. I relied on my stroke, shot making, and ability to move the rock to get me where I needed to be (main reason I have only ever had ONE good run). I am green with envy over your ability to stay calm and collected, and to let the balls tell you what patterns to play.

This was a fine example of how runs should look, I know I will use it as reference in the future!

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Mark. It is a pretty clean run. No circus shots and I don't run into much. Even my wife said, "You make it look pretty easy."

Lou Figueroa
if only it were

One thing I noticed Lou that is noteworthy was when you had the wrong angle on a shot you were patient and didn't try and force the issue. You waited until a little later in the rack and those decisions pay off. You always had insurance when going into the pack, and your cueball movement for the most part was at a minimum. You stay very still through the cueball which as everyone knows, gives you the best chance to pocket balls, but not easy to do. Great shooting and keep it up, I would love to duplicate that one day :wink:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice run! I enjoyed watching. It is good to know that the patterns that I thought of are the one's that you played when looking at the lay out of the table. Looks like I am doing something right. Once again Thanks for posting.

Thanks, 14.1.

Lou Figueroa