Here's an Excellent Pool Table Light and Great Value

tonemachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spent a LOT of time looking for a light, both in stores and online. Most of the "great" ones are very expensive. I decided to roll the dice on this $135 light and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's been up since November. It's straight, tight, balanced.... It came with plenty of chain so you can hang it much lower than I did. If you're looking for a light, you should check out this one or it's brothers in different colors.

72" Pool Table Light Billiard lamp Black With Metal Shades For 9' Table

http://www.ebay.com/itm/72-Pool-Tab...727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item565463468f

iszybilliards via ebay.

rustler73

:thumbup:Cool!! good info. Ijust bought one, went with the burgandy/brass. You are correct, excellent value,as long as it works and holds together.I am sending pics of my recent buy. A "Big G" 9` Gandy table. Solid 1" x 3 piece slate,cabinet is mostly Mahogony. Torn down for repair on slate,rails,and recloth. Hope to have an "after" pic soon. Thanks for heads up on light!!

tonemachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:Cool!! good info. Ijust bought one, went with the burgandy/brass. You are correct, excellent value,as long as it works and holds together.I am sendingdinnof my recent buy. A "Big G" 9` Gandy table. Solid 1" x 3 piece slate,cabinet is mostly Mahogony. Torn down for repair on slate,rails,and recloth. Hope to have an "after" pic soon. Thanks for heads up on light!!

Glad to be of assistance!

FYI: With summer being here, incandescent bulbs were making the area too hot so I switched to CREE dimmable LED floodlights like you would see, and like I have, in recessed can lights. I have the table light on a dimmer switch, the same model dimmer switch I have on my can lights. However, I had a significant hum with this table lamp even when not dimming; the hum is not present in my can lights. I returned the floodlights and replaced them with CREE dimmable LED bulbs and all is well now, dimmed or full brightness.

poolpaul

Registered
Neon Lights

Hi
Tone Machine
Last Month I bought Neon lights for my pool table from Olhausen Indoor Product Store, They have a huge variety of pool table lights which are easy to hang. Olhausen has a separate department for their sold products as well. If you have any difficulties in fixing the lights or any other problem, the professional technicians are extremely helpful.

This is the image of the product I purchased on Olhausen.

hanover_matte.jpg

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ISZY billiards has some amazing deals on some non-brand name items. I bought a cue stand for some house cues for something around 60 bucks? It was the type that had room for display balls so I bought a set of extra balls for 20 bucks. I have that same light you posted and it has been working great for 5+ years now.

Plus they are from MA, so I like that too. :)

sytesounds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one of these and they work great. I use low energy lights but as bright as possible, the shades do a good job of diffusing the reflected light.

Great buy for a relatively cheep light. Way better than a three light version for a 9 ft table.