Group photo

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
My good friend has quite a collection. I'm honored to have seen and held nearly everyone of these cues. Matt knows what he likes, and when he sees it, it's gone!

Yes unfortunately there some gaps I would like to fill. I need a Searing, Manzio, Gina, and a Haley. I think I'll need about 25k to make that happen.

I can blame all this on Jamie as he is the one who sold me my first custom (a Capone).

I've found that you can get amazing cues at just about any price point. The Olneys would be a good example of this. NOBODY gives more Value in a cue than Jeff IMO.

At the moment though I'm mostly in a mood to order cues directly from the makers.

Andy Gilbert, Mike Durbin, Joey, Murray Tucker, Rick Howard, Joe C, Blackcreeks, Barenbrugge and Haley are all inbound at some point.

That reminds me I better get back to work and make some $$$$.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Yes unfortunately there some gaps I would like to fill. I need a Searing, Manzio, Gina, and a Haley. I think I'll need about 25k to make that happen.

I can blame all this on Jamie as he is the one who sold me my first custom (a Capone).

I've found that you can get amazing cues at just about any price point. The Olneys would be a good example of this. NOBODY gives more Value in a cue than Jeff IMO.

At the moment though I'm mostly in a mood to order cues directly from the makers.

Andy Gilbert, Mike Durbin, Joey, Murray Tucker, Rick Howard, Joe C, Blackcreeks, Barenbrugge and Haley are all inbound at some point.

That reminds me I better get back to work and make some $$$$.

IMO looks like you have a serious cue hoarding problem :). Nice cues!

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
There's one Olney in there I really wish I bought when I had the chance but you beat me to it by a few minutes.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
That's one fine spread of lumber. So, guessing you like rosewood. May be time for an ebony intervention.....lol :thumbup:

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great collection of cues, really really nice! If you ever want to get rid of that Hickory Burl Olney, let me know....I think it's calling my name.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice collection Matt. You have some damn good players in that collection. I need to try a kikel still. I have heard nothing but awesome things about them.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Very nice collection Matt. You have some damn good players in that collection. I need to try a kikel still. I have heard nothing but awesome things about them.

Thanks Trav. Your Olney is feeling right at home these days.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like every Cue alot!

Awesome collection of very pretty wood.
Thank you for sharing,
Nick :)

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Have decided I would like to sell a bunch of these and get some new bigger wood. I'll be putting together a post for the wanted for sale section in the next couple days. The only cue not for sale is the Tasc bumperless. Pm me with interest. I couldn't decide which ones to sell so basically ill let the market dictate .