Who's This Guy Wearing That Cool One Pocket T Shirt?

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
I think all his money goes into One Pocket - ?

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,458

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
That's Efren Reyes wearing a shirt that you sell...too much marketing in the main forum today.

I think my question and post fits right it with all the many other dumb posts and questions I have seen posted on this forum for the past 5 or more years............. :grin-square:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think my question and post fits right it with all the many other dumb posts and questions I have seen posted on this forum for the past 5 or more years............. :grin-square:

Could be true, but those who with to advertise their wares and encouraged to become gold members...or stop.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Could be true, but those who with to advertise their wares and encouraged to become gold members...or stop.

I didn't ask anyone to buy a shirt, or anything, didn't even mention I sold them, or anything like that...... I simply asked if anyone knows the guy wearing the shirt...

But since you did mention it, if I become a Gold Member though I can advertise and promote on the main forum? Didn't know that for sure............. I have never seen anyone sell anything but on the for sale forum where you don't need to send anyone money......... Wheres the Gold Membership details and info at?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
quit apologizing

great post,fits right in here

i enjoyed the post

i like your tee shirts too

keep up the fun and please quit apologizing to the complainers

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Finally, a nice looking pool shirt, that is not so "plain" but not so over the top that many folks would not wear it.

I'd buy one :thumbup:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree...no need o apologize.

I cant advise you on how gold wjll change you...but it did a number on conor mcgregor. Kanye too.

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have been a bit of a dick by calling you on it. So long as you don't go creating multiple threads (advertisements) weekly like one former pro who used to post here lol. And they are definitely good looking shirts. I might have to order one as long you don't take nearly 2 months to deliver with no call or email saying there would be a delay like one big-time pool clothing company I know.