New Manzino Build & Contest

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Below is a slideshow of a brand new Bob Manzino masterpiece I received yesterday. Bob was as absolute pleasure to work with and the cue came out perfect!

Now it needs a name. Submit your idea for a name and the poster who submits the name I choose will get a New2YouQs.com shirt.

https://vimeo.com/199035982

Last edited:

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
" The Captain Sails Again " Great work, pleasure to work with Bob for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Wow, Bob is silly talented at cue making. Really want to get a cue from him one day.

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Jamie,

Bob had mentioned just days ago that he had finished your cue. A stunner. Execution looks world-class, as if we didn't already know. :smile:

BTW, like the vid.

Paul

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Below is a slideshow of a brand new Bob Manzino masterpiece I received yesterday. Bob was as absolute pleasure to work with and the cue came out perfect!

Now it needs a name. Submit your idea for a name and the poster who submits the name I choose will get a New2YouQs.com shirt.

https://vimeo.com/199035982

The cue almost has an Egyptian theme feel to it, IMO. Therefore, I would call it, Tut-uncommon. ;) The damned thing is gorgeous, that is for sure. :)
Fantastic cue, Worm.
Joe P.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunning cue.

Bonus points for posting video.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever Name Awaits This Cue, This One Is Special.

Jamie........absolutely stunning.......the name I've chosen for your cue took a little thought
but here goes and i've included some background info why this name seems well suited.

:K i s m e t"

The word Kismet is of foreign origin and is used in Turkish, Urdu, Hindi and Arabic. In Hindi it would be
pronounced more like kismat, and it means "fate" or "destiny". The meaning is exactly the same in English.
Synonyms - kismet (Merriam _Webster Dictionary): circumstance, destiny, doom, fortune, fate, lot, portion
Origin and Etymology of kismet: Turkish, from Arabic qisma portion, lot, First Known Use: 1834

Definition of kismet for English Language Learners: a power that is believed to control what happens in the future.

My 2nd choice was "Arabesque" since it means an elaborate or intricate pattern which this cue surely has.

Matt B.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
How about something regal like...."Majesty" (Manzino-)

We all like M&M's dont we..:wink:

Absolutely spectacular and perfect....