Custom cuemaker Steve Klein

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
The first time I met Steve Klein was about 6 or 7 years ago at the Hopkins Expo. The quality of his work combined with the quality of his character
were so impressive I knew he was someone special. That lead to lengthy conversations and the beginning of a great friendship. Over the years,
I watched and encouraged as he perfected his craft. Last year Steve built me a very special cue to exacting standards and specifications based
upon my personal Balabushka and Gus Szamboti cues, which I always refer as the 2 best playing cues I own and had played with. Those 2 cues
are resting comfortably in their case and I now play exclusively with Steve's cue. Although I am not a World Champion, I do hold multiple State,
Regional, and National Championship Titles. I am one of the invited players to compete in the World Straight Pool Championships in New York next week. http://www.classiccues.com/mark_bio.html

The "Magic Wand" we all search for varies from player to player, but the common characteristics that define your cue of choice is the one that allows
you to do what is needed when it's needed with effortless effort.
Steve Klein's cue does that for me and you are invited and encouraged to experience the "Magic" for yourself.

Mark Kulungian

Attachments

• DSC04859.jpg
    DSC04859.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 496
  • DSC04857.jpg
    DSC04857.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 469

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
I've said it for a long time. Cue plays very good, the style that never goes out of style and he can build just about anything....

JV