Fisher review

madfox

I love pool ...
Silver Member
I just received a very nice Fisher today. It is cocobolo forearm and butt, bacote handle , moose joint, butt cap and ferule, G 10 pin, Kamui II M 12,5 tip, 20,5 oz but it feels lighter in hand. Balance point it is 18,7.
The shaft it is very solid, very firm hit. It is the first one with parabolic taper I tried and I like it very much. Almost no vibrations and I might say that I was very surprised to see that it has a low deflection, near 314 I might say. Being heavier, it stays on the track very nicely.
A very solid hitter, nice feedback ( coco hits great ! ), I can move very easily the cue ball, what more do you want ? Oh ! I forgot ! It looks better than the pictures. The wood is very nice, finish flawless. One sexy cue !
Well done Mr. Fisher !

Attachments

• New stuff 008.jpg
    New stuff 008.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 498
  • New stuff 009.jpg
    New stuff 009.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 515
  • New stuff 010.jpg
    New stuff 010.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Im jealous, I had one on order way back when and i got sick.So one of these days I am going to call Bryan {great guy} and have him make me a cue that is too long in the waiting.
G.L. with your cue, she looks sweet.

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cue there. I have one as well. It hits real nice.

DSC04794.jpg

I will post a few more pics in the cue gallery if anyone wants to see more. Nice cue.

Last edited:

nevermiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a purpleheart break cue from Fisher Cues and am extremely happy with it. I like it more than the OB, Sledgehammer, and BK3 which I have owned.

I went for a lighter weight and they included some weight bolts so that I can mess around with different weights. They were easy to work with and the transaction was smooth.