All I want for Christmas is a Sugartree, now tell me why!!!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
I haven't shot with one but every time I see one I want it. Right now I play with a Runde and the only custom I have had built is a fancier Runde and all I can say is Bob is wonderful to deal with. Does anyone have both and can let me know any feedback? Obviously it is only personal opinion but I would like to hear regardless. I don't think I can make it happen this Christmas but next I'm buying myself a Sugartree. THx in advance for your opinions.

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
because it is too late to get one for labor day....ooorrrr because they are beautiful and very nicely executed

Chris Salinas99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought my first sugartree this weekend! It will be here on Wednesday! I can't wait! I'll come back and tell you all about how she plays!!!!!!

Chris Salinas99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a good cue! Plays good. The tip is a little hard for me but I will adjust! And it's stiff but a good stiff

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of research also I do also about the review of this cue. Everything is a good one plus good resale value, once got good chance, I definitely buy one. One known cuemaker told me that this have a different solid hit compare to production cues. Great feeling & traditional solid hit as he said.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk