Anyone able to help me identify this cue/cuemaker?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that quick release pin is used by a number of cues made in China.
Falcon uses it.
Could be an older Falcon cue that has lost the logo for some reason.

reshuffler

Registered
1-Can you get a Falcon cue with multiple sized shafts? 2-Didn't Joss make Falcon early on? Falcon isn't one that I can find that exact joint on. Honestly a really cheap cuesoul is the only thing I have found it on, and this cue isn't a $30 cue brand new. Definitely not mass production, or if it is, they are bad at it. Space between the spears/points is different ever single time. Also, you can feel the points.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1-Can you get a Falcon cue with multiple sized shafts? 2-Didn't Joss make Falcon early on? Falcon isn't one that I can find that exact joint on. Honestly a really cheap cuesoul is the only thing I have found it on, and this cue isn't a $30 cue brand new. Definitely not mass production, or if it is, they are bad at it. Space between the spears/points is different ever single time. Also, you can feel the points.

I got it wrong.Fury uses that pin on some models.Probably not a Fury cue anyway.

reshuffler

Registered
Lol I would of been super happy with it being an old Falcon. Either way the other cue and the case are both worth 3x what I paid. Just don't want to get rid of this one thinking it's one thing and it be another.