Mike Capone Cues REVIEW

CueMaster77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to get some reviews from some owners how they love their capone cues..

Compare to other cues like Josey, Pierce, Southwest, Sugartree, Lambros and other cues... will you consider owning one of capone cue?

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to get some reviews from some owners how they love their capone cues..

Compare to other cues like Josey, Pierce, Southwest, Sugartree, Lambros and other cues... will you consider owning one of capone cue?

interested in responses

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Several years ago before I started doing repair on cues I won a Mike Capone cue here on this site in a raffle, A beautiful plane jane birdseye maple but it had a filthy white with green speck linen wrap on it. I contacted Mike and he agreed to rewrap it for me back to it's original state for a very fair price, so I sent it to him. A couple of weeks later I received the cue back and was floored when I opened the package to find it completely refinished, fresh clear coat and buffed out beautifully. It wasn't bad when I sent it off, but did show small signs of small bumps and scuffs from normal use. I called Mike and said hey pard, I think maybe we got some wires crossed, because you refinished the cue and all I paid you for was a wrap job, so how much more money do I owe ya. His response was that we were all square, and that his cues are his best form of advertisement, so there you have my opinion on what kind of craftsman Mike is. He builds great cues and is a standup guy.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just picked up a Capone at the Derby this year. I had been using my Wes Hunter for 10 years. I have to admit I was surprised at the way the Capone it, I love it and am now using it full time. I still my go back to the Hunter someday but for now I am playing real good with the Capone.
Tom

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike capone

Definitely one of the best to deal with-
great quality and workmanship-
great communication-
i ordered 2 directly from mike-
both were great cues-
the 1st is actually in the 3rd blue book !

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a Capone once and played for about five years with it. It played great softer hit, great balance with no weight bolt construction, perfect Linen wrap- as good as any, slightly stiffer shafts, good clean hitting cue overall.

islandboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I currently play with a Capone. Mike makes a great playing cue. Slightly stiff hitting with low deflection. Accurate, not whippy at all. Not a high action cue..... you only get what you put on. In other words, it does not amplify your stroke, which leads to very precise control.

Super clean workmanship. Very high, sharp, and even points. Outstanding finish.

Good players really appreciate the way a Capone plays. You owe it to yourself to try one out.