Geuss Who IS Making Cues Again!~TP!

MalibuMike

Banned
Tim PADGETT!!!!!!!
That's right he is at it again! He trained under both Burt Schrager and Ernie of Ginacue and was a Pool legend in the San Fernando valley, right up there with Mexican Ron Rosas! I can hardly wait to see his new work! Though I know I wont be able to afford it! Almost bought his "Bat" cue for $5,000, wish I had!

Attachments

• P1020930.jpg
    P1020930.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 405
  • P1020932.jpg
    P1020932.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 406
  • P1020933.jpg
    P1020933.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 410
  • Padgett_111095812.JPG
    Padgett_111095812.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 407
  • Padgett_211090019.jpg
    Padgett_211090019.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 411

knifemakermike

Registered
It would be good to see him make the cues he owes people that paid him up front for a cue and then he went missing. I'm one of them. over 10 years now he's owed me a cue that I paid for and he stop responding to emails and calls.

He is a thief

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
It would be good to see him make the cues he owes people that paid him up front for a cue and then he went missing. I'm one of them. over 10 years now he's owed me a cue that I paid for and he stop responding to emails and calls.

He is a thief

If this is true there isn't anyone here that would disagree sir.

knifemakermike

Registered
If this is true there isn't anyone here that would disagree sir.

Of all the things I've ordered and dealt with, he is one of two people that have ever ripped me off.

He kept on saying he was working on it for 2 years (2005-2007), then he completely quit responding to emails and calls.

He had some guy that was supposed to be his apprentice and that guy told me Tim hadn't done a single thing on a cue for months.

If you want to know if its true or not ask Tim, or you can check up on who I am. I'll give you my real name and business (I have a pretty good reputation in my profession and in my hobby knifemaking).

I've never once ripped off a single person and my knives cost a lot more than his cues ($5k+), I take what I post very seriously and would not make an inaccurate statement.