Help!!! I NEED A NICK NAME

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to tell us a little bit about your self the best nick names are when you know the person a bit
Look at mine LOL I was borne and raised in Switzerland hens the name Swiss Chris so now it your turn

Melissa Morris

SwissChris said:
You have to tell us a little bit about your self the best nick names are when you know the person a bit
Look at mine LOL I was borne and raised in Switzerland hens the name Swiss Chris so now it your turn

Well I'm from Palm Springs, Ca...

I don't know what kind of things would help.. What do you think will help everyone? Just let me know and I will be glad to share..:p

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
Maybe it should have an "M" in it with all the "M's"

Melissa "Magic" Morris
Melissa "Money" Morris
Melissa "Mommy" Morris
Melissa "Machine" Morris

Last edited:

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melissa Morris said:
Ok everyone I need your help... I need a nick name I know there are a lot of creative people out there and I know someone will come up with the perfect name...

Thanks everyone
:p

"TAKE DOWN" - wasn't that you takin down that shortstop in that rm - on tv a few yrs ago??

Melissa "take down" Morris

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Skip it Melissa. Nick names are just dumb and have no class... imo.

Duchess of Doom, Texas Tornado, Black Widow and on and on .... give me a break!

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Suggestion

I was always under the impression that a nickname was "given" to you by close friends or family based on something you do, have done or some action that creates it. I have never heard of someone "asking" for a nickname.

I say continue to play good pool and something will come up and someone will then be able to correctly provide or attach a nickname to you based on your actions and performances.

Kevin

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
I was always under the impression that a nickname was "given" to you by close friends or family based on something you do, have done or some action that creates it. I have never heard of someone "asking" for a nickname.

Kevin

Many years ago a fellow employee, also a supervisor, on another shift gave me a NICKNAME, because I was very hard to work for, and went threw quit a few employees.......:eek:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Really

CocoboloCowboy said:
Many years ago a fellow employee, also a supervisor, on another shift gave me a NICKNAME, because I was very hard to work for, and went threw quit a few employees.......:eek:

I don't find that very hard to believe. Somethings never change even after it has been clearly pointed out. Oh well, life goes on.

Tiddler

AzB Silver Haired Member
Silver Member
Nickname

Just go with your initials. M n M. I think it worked for some guy in Detroit.....

Melissa Morris

Kevin Lindstrom said:

I say continue to play good pool and something will come up and someone will then be able to correctly provide or attach a nickname to you based on your actions and performaces.

Kevin

Kevin,

I understand what you are saying but I thought it would be fun to see what people come up with. Also there are a lot of people on here that know me very well so I was hoping one of them might come up with something..

I was also thinking that if someone comes up with something I like I would send them a free jump cue or something..

Again this is just something for fun..

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melissa Morris said:
Ok everyone I need your help... I need a nick name I know there are a lot of creative people out there and I know someone will come up with the perfect name...

Thanks everyone
M & M ? ????????????

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
Melissa Morris said:

Thanks everyone

How about Melissa ''teddy bear'' morris?
U know teddy bears are cute and cuddly but if you mess with em' they'll eat your head off!
=)

joeboxer

WIAWSNB
Silver Member
Melissa Morris said:

Thanks everyone

Melissa "Adrenaline" Morris

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
joeboxer said:
Melissa "Adrenaline" Morris

I really like that one, especially if she is hyper. If she's more mellow and intense, maybe another word might apply. Or, maybe.....

Melissa "The Dominator" Morris
Mesmerizing Melissa
Melissa "Maniac" Morris
Melissa "Move Out of My Way!" Morris

Forgive me if any of those have already been used. I'm tired.

You know what, Melissa? I think you need to have JoeBoxer come up with a name. He's good at it and it doesn't have to start with an M.