Scott Lee

goombavskoopa

Registered
Mr. Lee was over at my house this past Sunday and I just wanted to write some kind words about him.

First and foremost I want to thank him for coming all the way up to my house in CT from his home in Florida. Scott is a true professional and I was blown away by his professionalism and easy going attitude. He really knows what he's doing and his instruction has already made improvements to the consistency in my stroke. His lesson examines what you do right, and what you need some improvement on and trailers a plan to create a stroke that works for YOU. You have a say in every part of his instruction and have a choice of what feels comfortable.

It also blew me away that I paid for a four hour lesson and he was at my home almost seven hours. He made sure that I fully understood all the material and gave me a good plan on drills to continue to build my stroke thru structured practice. He exceeded my expectations and I will be happy to have him back when I feel I have improved enough to get to the next level.

Thank you again Scott for everything, I am happy with where you left me and will practice what you've taught me.