Jim Baxter Cues

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
We all know that Jim makes some pretty snappy joint protectors. Well, he also makes some very pretty cues.

Last night I had the pleasure to get a first hand look at one of Jim's cues. The fit and finish was on par with what is to be expected on a custom cue. Meaning that the finish was clean and even..no blems. The fit was equally clean and tight...no issues whatsoever.

Other than the few minutes it took me to get used to the different tip...it proved to be a more than adequate player. Pretty sporty, in fact. Let's just say, I only had to pay for my initial challenge to the table...and took every game the rest of the night until it was time to leave.

With that said...I would recommend one of Jim's cues to anyone looking for a nice, well crafted custom player.

Lisa

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I was just thinking the same thing! I want to see how the cue looks like.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi I sent Lisa a Demo Cue , Not for sale . It's promised to a friend in Texas . Here is a picture .

I do have a Amboyna and Maple burl cue listed in the for sale section that is Beautiful and a shooter . Thanks Jim

Dildobagnz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim is currently building my future playing cue. I chose him for the build because unlike most cue makers today he trys new things an builds the style I prefer. SIMPLE BUT CLASSY. My cue is being built from olivewood an cocobolo an both pieces of wood are the nicest figured I've ever seen. Jim is a great guy to talk to an will answer any question you have an is open to any ideas that you have. I've had multiple cues built for me in the past but I've never been more excited about a cue until now strictly because he's building the cue the way I want an i don't have to settle for what another cue maker doesn't wanna do. I know that sounds like I'm just hard headed an picky an yea I guess I am but when someone knows what they want they will never be completely satisfied unless it turns out that way. So thank you again jim for building my cue the way I want it built. Your the man

80P

Banned
Jim is building my future player also. Amboyna burl forearm and butt with African Blackwood handle. The amboyna is loaded with gold and the nicest I've ever seen. He sends pictures daily and responds to emails very quickly

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk