Ss360/2

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I have a new cue on the way and after seeing opinions on the 314-3 I decided to look elsewhere. I settled on the 360/2 because I actually haven't seen a bad review of them, or the previous version.

First off I'll say that my current cue is a 3/8x10 modified and it does in fact fit. I did have to pop the bullet nose of the pin on, but after that it threaded up nicely. As a matter of fact when I threaded up the shaft it just felt solid. With that cue I have a shaft from the builder and a 314-2 with matching rings.

The ferrule is a really nice off white color and slightly shorter than the ferrule of a 314-2.

The shaft I ordered from Seyberts is 12.75mm, but it felt thicker. I haven't had time to mic it so I don't know if it is in fact thicker, or it's because I've been using the 314-2 for the last few years. I say that because I've sanded and resealed that shaft several times. I may very well have it turned down to 12.5

Now on to the hit. The hit is fantastic and far superior to a 314 in my opinion. As best as I can describe it's a very clean solid hit. I was really impressed with this to the point of almost immediately getting online and ordering another one for my upcoming cue which is a 5/16x14 pin.

So far as deflection and making a transition from a 314-2 to the SS360/2 I had zero issues. I didn't set up any shots to compare the two. All I can say is that I went straight to shooting and I had no adjustment. All of my play time is on 9' and 10' Diamonds.

Overall I would say that if you are looking to change, looking to try or just don't want to pay the premium on the 314-3 then the SS360/2 is an easy buy. I am without a doubt going to order up another one.

SandFox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty much agree with you. Love mine nice smooth feel good sounding hit. Just an all around great shaft.

ymiryang

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
indeed, I bought my one before last Xmas time, the shaft plays great. the joint is 5/16x18 fits on my cue perfectly. also, it is much cheaper than other LD shafts.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
In sale ss360 shafts and Bob post on here from time to time if yup you need one pm me. .

CueMaster77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SS360 is made by Bob Danielson (BD Cue)

great playability of the shaft

Now you can order from Seybert as well.

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do these SS360 compare to a CDX shaft? Does anyone have any experience with the CDX shafts?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was playing with a 314-2 and switched to the SS360/2. It feels better and I had no adjustment period.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I was playing with a 314-2 and switched to the SS360/2. It feels better and I had no adjustment period.

Same here. I was really impressed. The hit is superior to a 314-2, no adjustment and the price is far better

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my area near Toronto many of the big named players who were Predator
users, have switched over to a LD shaft made by Justin D, his AZ name is
( Xpactan). Hes getting rave reviews for his cues he builds and his shafts.
This guy is a player and builds a premium shaft for players.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
360/2

Just put one on a Espiritu butt and am pretty impressed. Is not quite as LD as a OB Classic+ but the feedback is WAY better. Crisp, solid maple hit. Very well made, smooth and no glue-lines that stand out.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
On the way

I have one coming for my cue. Can't wait. It will have my Tomahawk ferrule on it, which Bob is now offering as a customer option. I will update after I get a chance to hit with it. :)