Cue Companion large Chuck for sale

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this Chuck from a cue maker that used to post on AZB it has seen a lot of use, but still functions.

SOLD I can send pics and answer questions in response to pms

Deal pending !

Thanks

Last edited:

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Price reduction retails for 695.00

225.00 buyer add 3% PayPal fee

Pictures available upon request

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jesse - I can't believe it either

Sooner or later someone will get a deal!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Not only is it worth a lot more, they don't even like selling them separately.
Very expensive to purchase by itself

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Ted it's perplexing! I have seen more then a few of these large bore chucks used sell quickly for a lot more. I guess it's timing. Maybe if I said it was once used to clean Efrens cue, or replacing a tip for Earl. It was at the open year 2000 in VA. With the new tip he went on to win (5th time I think).

Maybe if I said

Willie and Wimpy were in Beenies poolroom Arlington VA early 70's I was doing tips and ferrules.
Neither had seen this type lathe at that time. Both champions looked right at this Chuck. They made comments,asked questions. Later lefty Joe,redhead Kevin,pants,Irish John,Tucker,Delaware don,the iceman,the milk man,the mailman,Cisco kid,rocket man,the fat man,bo diddly,deacon,boba Bowie,doc holiday,ringo,batman,pants,Woodbridge Freddy,fats,slim,shorty,tooth,legs,no license Mike,little Mike,iron mike,no gamble Campbell, to name just a few.

Maybe if I said sneaky peters made with this Chuck will improve your game. If you place your Peter in this Chuck it will cure you of sh*ts fits and flabby t*ts or it will add inches to that Peter maybe it would sell

Just saying with this Chuck your tip and ferrule machine is now capable of making petes and jump break cues out of house sticks and it's almost 500$ less then it would cost for new one ain't working.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Thanks Ted it's perplexing! I have seen more then a few of these large bore chucks used sell quickly for a lot more. I guess it's timing. Maybe if I said it was once used to clean Efrens cue, or replacing a tip for Earl. It was at the open year 2000 in VA. With the new tip he went on to win (5th time I think).

Maybe if I said

Willie and Wimpy were in Beenies poolroom Arlington VA early 70's I was doing tips and ferrules.
Neither had seen this type lathe at that time. Both champions looked right at this Chuck. They made comments,asked questions. Later lefty Joe,redhead Kevin,pants,Irish John,Tucker,Delaware don,the iceman,the milk man,the mailman,Cisco kid,rocket man,the fat man,bo diddly,deacon,boba Bowie,doc holiday,ringo,batman,pants,Woodbridge Freddy,fats,slim,shorty,tooth,legs,no license Mike,little Mike,iron mike,no gamble Campbell, to name just a few.

Maybe if I said sneaky peters made with this Chuck will improve your game. If you place your Peter in this Chuck it will cure you of sh*ts fits and flabby t*ts or it will add inches to that Peter maybe it would sell

Just saying with this Chuck your tip and ferrule machine is now capable of making petes and jump break cues out of house sticks and it's almost 500$ less then it would cost for new one ain't working.

I heard it was purchased to repair the joint on a cue held by Cornbread Red

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

Maybe if I said

I heard it was purchased to repair the joint on a cue held by Cornbread Red

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's right Ted I forgot about Red!

I somewhere that Red was outside later passing a joint around.

I'm not for certain it was the one in that Chuck !

Thanks for reminding me

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try posting a photo - it should help.
I wish I could finger out how it's done. Howsome ever like many things I am out teched, just can't get her done. I will text or email people pictures gladly.

Thanks for the suggestion!