Southwest Cue for $3500

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
...Palm to face... Hijack deluxe.
How did this become a Revo thread?:confused:
On topic, very sad to learn about the loss of
someone, especially to an act of violence.
Which is why this cue is even available for purchase.
I'm not much of a Southwest fan,
and especially not the Revo.

Not sure because it was never specified, but I wonder what was the purpose that this thread was posted. Maybe the op can clarify was it that he thought the sw cue on CL was cheap, or too much, or just a general headsup for anyone who might be looking for one? There are guys far smarter than I on these but I'd say the asking price is about right with it being a Franklin era cue but with maple front, assuming in real good shape.

Also, the Mike Surber sw that Gunn Slinger posted is not the same one that the op referenced as being for sale on CL and thinking about that, it sure would be nice for there to be some justice for this guy. It has to be really frustrating and difficult for his family and friends every holiday with him not here with his murderer still on the loose. :angry:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I hope whoever buys Mike’s SW....wins a major tournament with it...and honors him.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
I'm with Franky4Eyes here. Seems SOOOO many threads turn into Revo debates.
I have one, but I don't think it's completely changed the nature of pool. Shoots nice, expensive though.
I certainly wouldn't knock another player that loved ABC, or XYZ brand of shaft instead.
We're all here for the same reason: we love the game.

Now normally I wouldn't comment in a Southwest thread
(mainly because I've never had the pleasure),
still - it does seem to be a very reasonable price for a very desirable cue.
From other posts I understand that it's available due to senseless act -
and I AM sorry to hear that.
Best of luck to the family and seller.
I'd imagine the cue will make someone VERY happy.

Last edited: