Lee brett;coach, instructor, player

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, Lee Brett is the real deal, I will be hiring him again..... I've played pool since 98 a year after joining the army. I worked my way up to bca 7/8 ranked back in 2007. Well after several deployment to Iraq and a He'll on wheels x wife I had to quit pool. 5000. 00 dollar cue sat back in the closet for yrs. Then I became a drill Sergeant so not even time to wipe my ass . Well from 2009 until June 2014 I hadn't even looked at my cues. I divorced the devil finished my tour as a drill Sergeant, and in June I hired Lee Brett for two full8 hr days. He will testify I couldn't run more than two balls... If that. I had forgotten everything, well he showed me old things and a lot of new things. No I wasn't great when I finished the lessons but I was better than when I started. Now after all the drills and practice hrs on the table... Only three months later I am back and even stronger than when I was playing bca league... I am in Korea now at camp Casey, I can honestly say I am the best player here. There is one fella who is a apa masters player who gives me a run for my money. Nobody here will shoot me for money, I have to do shit like play with a broom, play one handed, play left handed or play with my eyes closed and I still win. I am still learning something everything I practice and reread my notes form Lee's practice sessions. If you are serious about your game I promise Lee WILL help you get to the next level. I have even paid Tom Simpson and his staff.... Waste of money. Lee is top notch and not only can he teach, he's one hell of a shooter as well.... Best wishes, dave
i agree lee is a great teacher but if you separate the lines in your post
it would
be easier to read
fwiw
i couldnrt read it it gave me a headache
just sayin