7th annual central pa bar box open! Nov 20th - 23rd in williamsport, pa

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
9 DAYS!!!

Bar_Box_Flyer_2014_image.jpg

Announcements-page0001.jpg

Looking for great way to advertise your business. Well, I have it the Cental Pa Bar Box Open. We are looking for advertisors who want to promote there business. This is the 7TH year for this event. It is a Four day long event Featuring 300 Men and Women from all over the east coast.
Cost is $50.00 For a 3ft by 6ft Banner add. your add will be displayed brightly on the wall for everyone to see. The banner is sponsered by Miller Light, so it will say that on the banner along with your add. We can put almost any kind of artwork on the banner. So you will be able to put your logo and message on the banner with no problem. You may have the banner for your own use after the tournament. If you are not local I will ship it too you for free.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase an addd please feel free to call me or E-Mail me.

Thanks Wade Kaufman (570-220-0168) E-Mail (wadealatornineballking@yahoo.com)

Last edited:

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little confused by the busy poster. Is it $55 entry each for the 8-ball and 9-ball singles? Or one entry fee for both?

super195v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
55 for each event, you don't want to miss this one. Hard to believe with that many players but it DOES fill up every year. Awesome event