Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Snooker
Reload this Page Things That Make You Go Hmm !
Page 6 of 8 « First 456 78

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Ex World Champion Peter Ebdon Goes Bust.....
Old
  (#76)
church66
AzB Silver Member
church66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Ex World Champion Peter Ebdon Goes Bust..... - 10-10-2015, 02:51 PM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-...-peter-6611339

Former snooker pro jailed after international fake erectile dysfunction tablets opera
Old
  (#77)
church66
AzB Silver Member
church66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond reputechurch66 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs down Former snooker pro jailed after international fake erectile dysfunction tablets opera - 06-11-2016, 05:41 PM

http://www.pontefractandcastlefordex...tion-1-7958905

Stickem' up , it's a hold up.....

I'll get my coat .

Old
  (#78)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-11-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by church66 View Post
http://www.pontefractandcastlefordex...tion-1-7958905

Stickem' up , it's a hold up.....

I'll get my coat .
Lordy, there's a lot of money to be made there. Over 3.5M GBP of phony happy tablets.

It will be FINE
Old
  (#79)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up It will be FINE - 06-23-2016, 02:29 AM

http://www.snookerbacker.com/2016/06...-will-be-fine/

Yeah the Dudes get fined for all sorts of reasons lol !

Old
  (#80)
M.G.
AzB Silver Member
M.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2016, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Pool needs that, too. Then people would start being normal.

And that makes me go Hmm

Da Bookie : Betfred Sponsor of The World Snooker Championships
Old
  (#81)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs down Da Bookie : Betfred Sponsor of The World Snooker Championships - 06-29-2016, 05:11 PM

Betfred sponsor of The World Snooker Championships until 2019 :

http://www.worldsnooker.com/tourname...pionship-2016/

Fine .

Betfred pays out enhanced redundancy after social media campaign :

http://www.unitetheunion.org/news/be...edia-campaign/

Fernandez banned for spot-fixing
Old
  (#82)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Fernandez banned for spot-fixing - 07-06-2016, 06:07 PM

http://www.sportinglife.com/snooker/...or-spot-fixing

What a silly fooker lol !

Old
  (#83)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
So it seems from other reports that he arranged to take the first foul in his match and it is possible to bet on who will have the first foul. Is that the gist of the fixing?

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Wpbsa statement – leo fernandez
Old
  (#84)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Wpbsa statement – leo fernandez - 07-07-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
So it seems from other reports that he arranged to take the first foul in his match and it is possible to bet on who will have the first foul. Is that the gist of the fixing?
http://www.worldsnooker.com/wpbsa-st...o-fernandez-2/

The rise and fall of Plymouth's snooker halls
Old
  (#85)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up The rise and fall of Plymouth's snooker halls - 07-08-2016, 09:13 AM

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/the-...m8PGuHbIjmx.01

So that's the news from down south .

Up north here in Clydebank , I walked down Kilbowie Road , Clydebank . The La Scala Cinema Hall that became The Crucible Snooker Hall and I stopped to speak to a dude who was taking photograph's of the building for prosperity sakes . We both thought it was a listed Building but the demolishers are in and soon it will be gone .

So many memories from inside that building , from queuing up to see Movies as a kid (The queue to get into see the Movie Grease was massive!}

The Willie Thorne Exhibition night was great !

The best night of all was when I went for a few frames of Snooker with my mate Andy Martin . We had a few frames of Snooker and a few beers , when it was all over he looked at me and I looked at him and it's ,"How much money have you got mate because I'm skint "

I said "£2 odds mate lol !"

Andy said ,"Give me it , I'll gamble it on the fruit machine , it's either that or we are washing the dishes tonight !"

Go for it Andy I said as I didn't fancy washing the dishes that night and quite fancied a pint of Lager.....

I dunno how fruit machines work but Andy somehow turned the £2 into a profit that payed for the table time + a few beers afterwards . Yes , that was a great night indeed !

Demolition of iconic La Scala cinema begins to make way for housing development
Old
  (#86)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Demolition of iconic La Scala cinema begins to make way for housing development - 07-08-2016, 09:27 AM

http://www.clydebankpost.co.uk/news/...g_development/

One night , bored outta my skull I looked at my Snooker Hall Memberships and thought I better grab my cue and head to The Crucible for a few frames and renew my membership . I got to the door , the place was shut down , couldn't believe it so I headed to The Lucky Break I said to John Rae how comes your in here and what happened up the road at The Crucible ? The Crucible shut down mate and I'm in here now at The Lucky Break , that's life mate .

Time passes , think I need a line up at Da Bookies to get back to The Lucky Break . Hopefully sometime soon !

Old
  (#87)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

07-14-2016, 02:17 PM

LEO FERNANDEZ BANNED FOR 15 MONTHS - PLUS ANALYSIS

http://www.inside-snooker.com/snooke...-plus-analysis

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Burden sanctioned over betting
Old
  (#88)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Burden sanctioned over betting - 01-03-2017, 11:41 AM

http://www.sportinglife.com/bettingz...d-over-betting

Quote :

" It was revealed Burden's betting on snooker had been "largely unsuccessful", with the WPBSA disclosing he had gambled a total of £25,003.03 and had returned losses of £2,995.27. "

WPBSA Statement – Alfie Burden :

http://www.wpbsa.com/wpbsa-statement-alfie-burden/

Unlucky Alfie but at least he owned up to it .

Robertson: Most snooker pros would be better off flipping burgers
Old
  (#89)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Robertson: Most snooker pros would be better off flipping burgers - 01-06-2017, 07:40 PM

http://www.rte.ie/sport/snooker/2017...pping-burgers/

Snooker: Neil Robertson tagged “ignorant” by Michael Georgiou
Old
  (#90)
church66
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up Snooker: Neil Robertson tagged “ignorant” by Michael Georgiou - 01-07-2017, 09:03 PM

http://www.snookercentral.com/neil-r...aying-snooker/

Page 6 of 8 « First 456 78

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: