GREAT Shaft Cleaning Cloth

Revlucjl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Came across Nano Cloths. Bought some on Amazon. These are terrific for wiping down the shaft. Just dampen the cloth and a really deep cleans. Do not wash with other laundry or dry with other laundry. The care and cleaning is provided with the product. There is also a video on YouTube explaining all of this. I think is much better than a standard towel for cleaning a cue or shaft.
Anyone that has used these cloths, please comment.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use Cuetec shaft cleaner conditioner. A little dab on a cotton cloth and it removes the chalk dust. I cut up old T-shirts into squares. All my shafts are clean and smooth.

Last edited:

Revlucjl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nano Towels

I've seen lots of players using towels, during tournaments, to remove sweat, oil, or whatever so that the shaft glides easier through their bridge.This is what I'm referring to. These nano towels are even better than microfiber towels at removing residue.

Jerry R

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which ones are you using? It looks like they have a lot of different products. Thanks

Revlucjl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nano Towels

Search Amazon and pick your own size. Wash cloth size, Hand towel size...They also sell Bath towel sizes. They're a lot better for wiping down your shaft then a regular towel or a micro fiber towel. Just dampen them slightly and they work great.