A new business plan

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Hello everyone in the AZ community.
I want to welcome all of the new members.
A big heart felt hello to all of our Veteran members.
Since 2016, I have been graced to use the title of CHRIST Billiards n More for my business which will on day become a smoke & alcohol free peaceful environment for pool enthusiasts.
I wish to extend my gratitude for all of my customers over the last 17 years.
In July 2015 I myself became a homeless Veteran.
For 16 months I learned how to survive without the normal creature comforts of a stable home or job.
I returned back to GA. in April 2016, but I was still homeless waiting on disability.
The housing programs or lack of are definitely inadequate.
I now live in my old apartment that I left & by GOD's Grace I now call home once again.
This year, I have decided to do even more with a percentage of the business proceeds, which will be going towards helping our homeless Veterans.
A minimum of 5% from sales will be set aside for our male Veterans housing project here in central Georgia.
In addition a 5 day grace period will be implemented.
Anyone in the U.S. who is not happy with his or her purchase can return it & receive a refund.
International customers minus shipping charges.
I am now a representative for Sly Custom Cues & Dominiak Custom Cues & shafts.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you & may GOD bless you,
Michael
478-352-9384

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone in the AZ community.
I want to welcome all of the new members.
A big heart felt hello to all Veteran members.
Since 2016, I have used the title CHRIST Billiards n More for my business.
I wish to extend my gratitude for all of my customers over the last 10 years.
In July 2015 I myself became a homeless Veteran. For 16 months I learned how to survive without the normal creature comforts of a stable home or job.
I returned back to GA. in April 2016, but I was still homeless waiting on disability.
The housing programs or lack of are definitely inadequate.
I now live in an apartment that I call home.
This year, I have decided to do even more with a percentage of the business proceeds, which will be going towards helping our homeless Veterans.
A minimum of 5% from sales will be set aside for our male Veterans project.
In addition a 5 day grace period will be implemented. Anyone in the U.S. who is not happy with his or her purchase can return it & receive a refund. International customers minus shipping charges.
I am now a dealer for Sly Custom Cues & Dominiak Custom Cues & shafts.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you & may GOD bless you,
Michael

So what happened to Matt 6:3-4? And do you really believe it is appropriate to use your faith as a marketing tool?

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what happened to Matt 6:3-4? And do you really believe it is appropriate to use your faith as a marketing tool?

Bill Grassley has Cornerstone cues for years and there are countless examples out there outside the billiard community.

Climb back under that rock you came from and leave the man alone.

Jonbouy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Grassley has Cornerstone cues for years and there are countless examples out there outside the billiard community.

Climb back under that rock you came from and leave the man alone.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You know you're going to get slammed / persecuted for saying that out loud - but I have to admit his "Cues for Christ" name has always rubbed me the wrong way as well.
Business is business, and faith is faith.
I support what you said

Having said that.....I wish Michael all the best, and hopefully you will give people the right reasons to buy a cue from you, and they will. And....let your light shine!

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know you're going to get slammed / persecuted for saying that out loud - but I have to admit his "Cues for Christ" name has always rubbed me the wrong way as well.
I support what you said

Having said that.....I wish Michael all the best, and hopefully you will give people the right reasons to buy a cue from you, and they will. And....let your light shine!
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ~ EDITED ~ I'll edit to clarify; I don't agree with using "Christ" in the businesses name. For that reason I would not do business with anyone of any gender, race, creed, background or whatever if given a choice. I have all the respect in the world for him as a Christian and a Veteran, as I am both. I also admire him for beating homelessness, if that's a word!

Last edited:

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I support what you said

Not everything someone thinks has to be said.

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
For the person that had the gall to say something negative about Michael... shame on you. I've dealt with and met Michael on many occasions and you couldn't ask for a nicer, more understanding, more patient guy. I wish everyone was like him.

I'm not religious in the least... in fact, there is nothing more that I despise than organized religion. But that doesn't mean that I care that he does love religion. To each there own.

What ever happened in this world to learning and practicing... if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

R,

Greg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has already had a few hissy fits at us and said he isn't going to 'grace' us with his 'spirit' further.
Yet, here we are.

Props to a Vet.

Best regards...
For the person that had the gall to say something negative about Michael... shame on you. I've dealt with and met Michael on many occasions and you couldn't ask for a nicer, more understanding, more patient guy. I wish everyone was like him.

I'm not religious in the least... in fact, there is nothing more that I despise than organized religion. But that doesn't mean that I care that he does love religion. To each there own.

What ever happened in this world to learning and practicing... if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

R,

Greg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

R,

Greg[/QUOTE]

I am sure many will bite their tongues, but in a place with this many participants... The truth is going to come out.

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a Christian, when you post your faith as a name of your business, then you expect to be held to a higher standard.Don't judge the book by its cover, and don't judge a business by its name. Do they practice what they preach, or do they not? If not, then they deserve whatever bad mouthing they get. If they do, then what's the problem?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the guy who had the balls to express his dislike of using that name.. GOOD FOR YOU! It’s a public forum and you had the guts to say how you feel. Keep up the good work.

I also wouldn’t buy anything from him...its shady and dirty to me using that in your name to sell cues. But opinions may vary.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tsh.....Tsh......Tsh.....Really Now?

Jeez, does everything have to degrade so quickly when it comes to repying to a thread
that you object to and in turn the attack button gets immediately hit when it's not needed
nor necessary. I don't even know Michael but malicious replies sure are a bit excessive
and to needlessly drag Bill Grassley's name into this fracas for the purpose of trying to
make a point is awfully childish. Avoid condemning another man until you've walked his
path in life just a little and then your opinion has more merit than just being presumtious.

Matt B.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
In July 2015 I myself became a homeless Veteran. For 16 months I learned how to survive without the normal creature comforts of a stable home or job.
Michael

Michael, I wish to extend to you my gratitude for your sacrifice and duty to our country. I am also glad you overcame your homelessness. I wish you the very best in your endeavors, but...........

...........for the life of me I cannot figure out how a homeless person maintains internet service and makes 120+ posts during the 16 months you were homeless. I know there is probably a logical explanation and I wouldn't dare be rude enough to ask. It's just a curiosity I have and it will pass.

Good luck to you sir!!!

Maniac

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael, I wish to extend to you my gratitude for your sacrifice and duty to our country. I am also glad you overcame your homelessness. I wish you the very best in your endeavors, but...........

...........for the life of me I cannot figure out how a homeless person maintains internet service and makes 120+ posts during the 16 months you were homeless. I know there is probably a logical explanation and I wouldn't dare be rude enough to ask. It's just a curiosity I have and it will pass.

Good luck to you sir!!!

Maniac
I've been there done that never underestimate human will , some fold up and stay there others like him and yes me persevere over a stumbling block find a way out and go on to live good lives , and for him doing that and giving back to a cause is a great thing I applaud that , believe it or not there is a sanctuary in on line stuff keeps you connected with the real world and it's not hard to do it either plenty of free wifi I've sat in plenty of places posting on this site and many others ,

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I support him. Who ARE WE to judge anyone. That all takes care of itself. If this guy is what he purported to be good for him!

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Thank you all for the positive & negative comments.
To answer the question about being able to post online and being homeless. Well that's an easy question to answer, libraries, McDonald's, Krystal's, etc has free WiFi.
I do not use Christ as a marketing tool it's who I am, so I put Him first in all things.
For Christ I live for GOD's glory.
You may not know it, but I have been visiting hospitals, jails, retirement facilities and prisons in GA. for many years.
I bring the light of JESUS glorious gospel into the darkness to help someone else have hope of a better way of life.
My business ethics have underwent some changes as a result of my life changes. I met so many people at homeless shelters and on the streets that really do need society to care.
I made friends for life with some.
I will fulfill this vision to be a blessing to our Veterans.
I just wanted to share it with as many as I can & give you an opportunity to be blessed by it.

The Word of GOD says that whatever measure we meet shall be measured back to us. It also says that we will reap a harvest by what we sow, be it good or bad.

CHRIST Billiards n More is another vision of a nice, safe, alcohol, drug & smoke free place for people to come & enjoy kind fellowship while enjoying the sport they love, pool.
I cannot express my gratitude to all of the customers who made a purchase from me over the last 17 years, but a special shout out to all of those who helped during 1 of the most difficult time's of my adult life.
You see, I've been persecuted my whole life, so I'm used to it & I expect it. I want you all to know that I love you and there's nothing you can say or do to change that fact. I will not argue, etc. I now see all through GOD's eyes and heart of Love.
The message I share is Love for JESUS & His people. All of humananity was, has & always will be created by the same Creator. We may have different father's & mother's, but we are still all part of the same family & I Love my family.

The Bible says in John 3:16-21
16) "For GOD so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son (JESUS) , that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17) GOD did not send His Son (JESUS) into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18) He who believes in Him (JESUS) is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of GOD. 19) This is the verdict, that light has come into the world & men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20) For everyone who does evil hates the light & does not come to the light lest his deeds be exposed. 21) But he who does the truth, comes to the light, that it may be revealed that his deeds have been done in GOD."
I say to my family, be blessed by The LORD & learn to Love one another as He Loves us (unconditionally) & then you will have an everlasting hope & peace.
Amen

Last edited: