NON-LAYERED Water Buffalo HARD TIP
Mueller out of stock
none at atlas
or seyberts
THANKS!

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
I'm not sure if mine are 13mm or 14mm, but I'll check for you. I have to ask, though, why you want them? They're not very good tips. They chunk out so often I'm afraid to install one. I'd venture to guess that's why they don't exist anymore. Sumo seemed to be the higher quality alternative, but they went out, too. I liked the Sumos.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive got 23 of them. Do you have any Zan mediums? :thumbup:

40436750252_3c290f1197_c.jpg

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure if mine are 13mm or 14mm, but I'll check for you. I have to ask, though, why you want them? They're not very good tips. They chunk out so often I'm afraid to install one. I'd venture to guess that's why they don't exist anymore. Sumo seemed to be the higher quality alternative, but they went out, too. I liked the Sumos.

A friend wants one for his break cue-
" doenst like the phenolic style break tips

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Those look totally different than mine. Mine are quite tall & dark. I do have a couple tan ones like that, though.

Here's what the original looked like, fits your description. The one on the right is the Water Buffalo.

All the best,
WW

Attachments

• Champion vs Buffalo 1.jpg
    Champion vs Buffalo 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Champion vs Buffalo 2.jpg
    Champion vs Buffalo 2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 198

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Top are the old dark WB I mentioned being brittle. Below are my last two old WB browns next to a Sumo. They all appear to be same manufacturer, just different tanning or different leather quality. Obviously the Sumo is coated, but it's dark brown when cut.

picture.php

edit: for break cue purposes, you might try SuperPro. I tried them for a bit as playing tips & while I liked them just fine, too many people thought they were too hard.

Last edited: