***High End Pete Tonkin For Sale***

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Very nice Pete Tonkin that I picked up direct from Pete at the SBE this year. Attached a few digital pics along with collage, sorry for the crappy quality. Madrone Burl forearm and butt, brown elephant wrap, and bridged ebony points with interlaced inlays of Ivory and Pure Silver. Veneers are Pure Silver, Black, Maple, Black, Pure Silver in to out. Interlaced Ivory and Pure Silver ringwork above and below wrap. Ivory band with Pure Silver rings at joint and in butt. Ivory joint with G10 3/8" Pin and Ivory buttcap. Cue weighs 19 ounces (butt 15.0 and shafts 4.0). Two 13mm shafts with Ivory ferrules and Kamui Black tips. Custom Ebony, Ivory and Silver Joint Protectors. The price is $6500 shipped/insured in the continental USA. Partial trades plus cash considered on high end cues.

View attachment 283297
View attachment 283299
View attachment 283301
View attachment 283302
View attachment 283303

Thanks Troy
618-623-2761

Last edited:

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I almost never post on threads due to bumping, but since this is already close to the top I can't resist.

This cue is freakin SICK!!!

I am pretty traditional in what I like in cues, and do not normally like too many inlays. But this is one of the nicest cues I have ever seen. I have always said I could not see spending several thousand on a cue, in fact most of the cars I have driven cost less than this cue. But that Sir is one of the few I can say if I had the money I would have to buy.

Good luck with your sale. And thank you for sharing the pics of a dream cue.

Woody

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Bump, near offers considered. Would consider partial trades on prewitt, sugartree, barenbrugge. Thanks for looking!

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
A great Tonkin here with fantastice silver work, near offers considered. Will consider the following cues/cases in trade/partial trade:

Sugartree
Barenbrugge
Haley
Prewitt
Tonkin
Schick
Gilbert
Eastwood Cases

Thanks for looking!