TS%207.jpg

TS%208.jpg

Last edited:

BigTony

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm asking $ 6500.00 but I'm taking offers .I don't know what the cue is worth . So make me a offer I'm sure a lot of you know more about the value of the cue then I do . And this cue was made special for Bob Huddleston . And Bob had a lot of the calender cues with 14kt gold in them . And I'm asking 6500 I seen one sale for 5500 on here and it was used and not as nice as mine . And mine is brand new it still has Bobs initials on the tips .. So please save your smart a-s comments If you don't want it or you think it's to high DON'T BUY IT . It's my cue and I can ask what ever I want for it . But that doesn't mean I'm going to get it .. I don't need the money and don't care if I sale it or not . Here's a suggestion for you, call Tim and have him make you one just like it .

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Your Cue was expensive.

Your price is way lower it's original asking price if the original owner were still living.
Very nice Cue,
Nick :)

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
..... So please save your smart a-s comments If you don't want it or you think it's to high DON'T BUY IT . It's my cue and I can ask what ever I want for it .....

You tell Em'!!

You, Sir, have every right to ask what you want and how you want.. the last time I checked this was still America wasn't' it ( not sure for how long though ) :eek:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE OF YOUR UNPLAYED VERY RARE SCRUGGS!!! :)

BigTony

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the original post of the guy I purchased the cue from ....>>>>> This is a very special Tim Scruggs cue. It was made for the NY Gallery Cue Show in 96. I got this cue last year from the original owners son. Unfortunately his father passed away a number of years ago. Bobs name is still on the tips. This cue has been sitting in a safe for 15 years and its still dead straight in mint condition. I can safely say I think this cue is unchalked. The cue has 10 Gold inlays verified by Tim Scruggs. They were also verified by a jeweler recently as my curiosity had peaked. The other inlays are MOP and ivory for a total of 62 in the butt. The ferrules have a brownish colored patina to them just awesome.

BigTony

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm open to cash offers . And trades lets see what you have to trade

Last edited:

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
These picks do nothing for this monster........This cue is supper clean..... I have seen it...... tony is a great man to deal with..,.... IT IS A SUPER CUE

BigTony

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was just informed that the 14kt GOLD inlays in this cue was hand casted by a jeweler in Florida for Tim

Last edited: