Grant Stewart in The Neatherlands

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need to get ahold of Grant , I sent his J/ps to him and they were returned to me with a lot of stuff I can not read . I do not know why they were returned .

Any one knows Grant Please have him get ahold of me . Thanks Jim

Techstepper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you can get a hold of him. If you need help with the Dutch language, i can help you out. Regards, Milan

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They sent some paper back with the j/ps , have no idea what it says . The white Juma looks like Ivory , but it is not , I fact I made the set for stewart with Ivory , but when I realized where he was I remade the set out of Juma .

Thanks Jim

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
If you want to email me a pic of the letter, I'll try my best to translate it online for ya Jim.., good luck buddy..

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jim,

Surprised you didn't just send me an email, or ping me on facebook where we are friends :)

I will get in touch...

Cheers
Grant

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• OFFICIAL-V31-749x1024.jpg
    OFFICIAL-V31-749x1024.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 231

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's the biggest annual tournament in the Netherlands, you get Niels and Nick going every year and some of the other top pros from around Europe.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's the biggest annual tournament in the Netherlands, you get Niels and Nick going every year and some of the other top pros from around Europe.

Is it the same weekend and locale every year or do they move it around?

Lou Figueroa

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's held in Deurne (a town in the south of the Netherlands) every year.

I don't know if the dates switch much...

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind that. What do you know about the Dopen? :eek: i reckon black balled is up for it, me too.

I have heard the coffee is very strong in the Netherlands. Or at least stronger than what we're used to in the States.

Lou Figueroa

I have heard the coffee is very strong in the Netherlands. Or at least stronger than what we're used to in the States.

Lou Figueroa

Actually, i know (of) Americans who import their coffee when they go to holland. True story.

There are cue snobs. There are coffee snobs. They are all nuts.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, i know (of) Americans who import their coffee when they go to holland. True story.

There are cue snobs. There are coffee snobs. They are all nuts.

I have a funny story about Jamaican coffee but probably shouldn't share it here.

Lou Figueroa
needs a
FB account

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind that. What do you know about the Dopen? :eek: i reckon black balled is up for it, me too.

Hahaha!! Believe it or not, I played in the Dopen last year, it was held in my home pool hall!!

The world's only tournament where it is obligatory to smoke weed or cannabis. You pay your entry fee, and get a bag of weed and some other implements, grinder, skins, etc :)

Great fun! Though I made the mistake last year of being drunk before it started, certainly don't remember leaving!!

TheThaiger

Banned
Hahaha!! Believe it or not, I played in the Dopen last year, it was held in my home pool hall!!

The world's only tournament where it is obligatory to smoke weed or cannabis. You pay your entry fee, and get a bag of weed and some other implements, grinder, skins, etc :)

Great fun! Though I made the mistake last year of being drunk before it started, certainly don't remember leaving!!

Is it still being held? I thought I has it in mind it's not being held again. Hope not as I'm definitely up for it at some stage.

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was held in Club 8 for years and years, but that place changed ownership. Last year it was in a different pool hall. I will speak to the guy who organises it and find out when we can expect the next one.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That sounds like fun, although I don't really drink or smoke myself.

Reminds me of this http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/update-all-drug-olympics/n9691

TheThaiger

Banned
It was held in Club 8 for years and years, but that place changed ownership. Last year it was in a different pool hall. I will speak to the guy who organises it and find out when we can expect the next one.

Cheers. Never made it to club 8 and planned to go plan b last time I was there, but got a little distracted...