Does Chip Compton own more than one pair of shoes?

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been buying pretty much the same pair of white adidas for like 10 years now, with little exception.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pic of these shoes you speak of?
chip is playing now on the stream

Capture.JPG

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Get a life. LOL

Are you sir saying I don't have a life? Because I know what shoes Chip wears? If so, most of the top pro basketball players are well known for what shoes they wear.

Also I most definitely have one between my fiance, career and the poolhall =]

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Nothing wrong with that. When I find a pair of shoes, Sketchers, Western Boots or Western High Top hikers that I like, I always buy a back up pair in case I can't find another when the first pair wear out.

If yer feet are comfy, so are you.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I buy the same style leather Nike shoes that I've been buying for years.........
I actually buy 2 pair at the time. Probably the same case with Chip

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously. Saw a guy with his back turned and before he turned around I knew it was him because of his shoes...

I've noticed that to , they look like those canvas slip on types , you can get them in blue to , at least at Wally's. Of course if you watch pool from the Philippines they all wear flip flops , Vietnam also , they seem to duck walk trying to keep the damn things on .Same thing with the canvas slip on shoes , they are always trying to slip off and offer little lateral support and cause the duck walk.They are only good for launching your boat at the lake. Now that i think about it , cowboy boots do the same thing , the duck walk , except the cause is different , the heels and stiff leather cause your feet to conform to them .Watch a rodeo cowboy after he gets bucked off a bull and tries to run in the thick arena dirt , yep , duck walk ,or run .I'd rather walk bow-legged but without pigeon toe .What is worse , and i've never seen Chip wear any are Rockports , usually fat guys wear them and they wear down the outside of the shoe and they tend to tromp and lean on the table rail when they're out of breath.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
These are the threads that keep us coming back to this place. Well done sir, well done.