Help me decide on a wrap

clintw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want a wrap on my predator sneaky Pete. I would like something other than linen and I'm looking for a wrap that isn't real expensive or hard. A good comfortable feel is what I'm aiming for. The total cost of my cue is just a little over $300 with the 314-2 shaft that being said a $50 -$100 wrap would be nice if at all possible :)

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Spanish bull oil tanned wrap, they come in black or brown. Soft, great feel. It's my favourite. I had my last one installed by Ryan Theewen at Muellers, he is a forum member here. Price is in your budget.

Ryan will install a Spanish bull wrap on a cue that he has to cut grooves for and install the wrap on for less than $100? That's dirt cheap.

Lou, come off of those alligator boots for this guy.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want a wrap on my predator sneaky Pete. I would like something other than linen and I'm looking for a wrap that isn't real expensive or hard. A good comfortable feel is what I'm aiming for. The total cost of my cue is just a little over $300 with the 314-2 shaft that being said a $50 -$100 wrap would be nice if at all possible :)

Save the cash and go wrap-less.
I play with wrapless p3 and I'll never go back to anything else.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I missed the part about a wrap groove needed to be cut but according to Muellers website the wrap installed $75 plus $30 to cut the wrap channel plus of coarse shipping each way.

That's still very cheap. He said he had a sneaky that he wanted to put a wrap on so I'm guessing it is wrap less. Ryan would be the way I would go if I were wanting a wrap though.