Contact evan clarke of schon

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here had tried to contact Evan Clarke of Schon cues?I sent him a cue for repair and was trying to reach him but no one was answering the phone.Is there any other number i could reach him?thanks

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I am sure everything is ok, but I can feel your concern.

It probably would be nice to know that your cue arrived safely and it is in their hands.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here had tried to contact Evan Clarke of Schon cues?I sent him a cue for repair and was trying to reach him but no one was answering the phone.Is there any other number i could reach him?thanks

Maybe they were closed.

SWN99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just an update if anyone hasn't followed the news, Evan Clarke is now with Segen Cues. The following is from their website. http://www.segencues.com

We’re an exciting, premier custom pool cue manufacturer that is combining new precision-driven technology with traditional craftsmanship and material selection to create ….the perfect cue.

Along with Evan Clarke, a former Schön Cues executive and well-known authority of all things-cue-related, Segen brings 60 years of custom-cue making expertise to their custom cue-building facility. Evan is the man behind the entire manufacturing process.

Segen Cues will offer superior quality and craftsmanship. Each component is hand selected from finest materials, making the cue as individual as “YOU”, it’s owner.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just contact schon
things are the same as ever

no change of ownership,quality or reliability

no need to worry
414 383 9661

i talk to them every week,they can also be contacted on site

SWN99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted just to confirm Evan has moved on, and yes Schon will still make great cues whoever is at the helm.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Segen Cues website leaves a lot to be desired.....Evan should look into that........ordering a custom cue seems difficult based upon the order form on their website.....that's probably just to get the process started though I imagine....anyway, best of luck to Evan and he brings nothing but extraordinary cue-making talent to Segen Cues.

Matt B.

Rivhardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone ordered a cue yet from Segen Cues...I have heard Evan feels his hands are no longer tied and will make better cues then ever...I guess it will take some time to get some cues up and made to see what they will be like.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope someone can come forth with some news or contact information about Evan. I've held him in the back pew position to the Schon cues made by Bob Runde but the guy is really talented in his own right. He did some great work with those Schon Tribute cues but they weren't "the out of the park" quality I think that guy is capable of doing. I'd trust him to make me a cue under his own name or Segen's becasue I think he's ready to do some fantastic stuff.......just a hunch but lookout......Evan's coming.......and some dynamite cues will be coming too.

Matt B.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
just contact schon
things are the same as ever

no change of ownership,quality or reliability

no need to worry
414 383 9661

i talk to them every week,they can also be contacted on site

Dean,

I'm confused. Wasn't Evan the owner? If he left, how can the ownership have remained the same?

Rivhardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My understanding he had only a small percentage of the company and still does but did not see eye to eye with the majority holder. I always thought it was his company, but it was not.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
My understanding he had only a small percentage of the company and still does but did not see eye to eye with the majority holder. I always thought it was his company, but it was not.

Anybody know who the majority holder is. Terry Romaine maybe?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry was the majority owner,now that he passed away his wife and family are continuing in the tradition.
I ordered some cues from them recently and think all is well.

I consider myself a friend of Evan Clark and I am trying to
get in contact to buy from him also.I always liked Evan, Bob Runde, and John,
who is in charge at Schon now

Oh ,Runde is also making me a couple of cues now.He still makes
a great cue and I ordered 2 for myself,fearing that health issues could case him to
actually retire soon,if so I want to have one or two to remind me of the good times

Schon,Runde, or Evan ,three great guys who make great cues

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Glad to see that only John is now at the helm of Schon. If customer service and a good attitude have anything to due with success, he will deliver in spades....

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Terry was the majority owner,now that he passed away his wife and family are continuing in the tradition.
I ordered some cues from them recently and think all is well.

I consider myself a friend of Evan Clark and I am trying to
get in contact to buy from him also.I always liked Evan, Bob Runde, and John,
who is in charge at Schon now

Oh ,Runde is also making me a couple of cues now.He still makes
a great cue and I ordered 2 for myself,fearing that health issues could case him to
actually retire soon,if so I want to have one or two to remind me of the good times

Schon,Runde, or Evan ,three great guys who make great cues

Thanks Dean. I have nothing but respect for Bob myself.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Segen Cues website leaves a lot to be desired.....Evan should look into that........ordering a custom cue seems difficult based upon the order form on their website.....that's probably just to get the process started though I imagine....anyway, best of luck to Evan and he brings nothing but extraordinary cue-making talent to Segen Cues.

Matt B.

I agree...needs more. Photos of designs, at least. No info on joints, how cue is put together, etc.

Sounds like a great concept though.

Rivhardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stopped by Segen Cues today in Milwaukee and spoke with Evan. The website was a little pre-mature and he wants to get all his ducks in a row before he is ready to take orders. He has a real nice set up with all new equipment. He thinks he will be ready in August and will be selling direct to customers and posting a lot on Youtube.

He is real excited about his new venture and yes, there are changes to how he is building cues.

What a personality. He loves what he is doing couldn't be more gracious with his time and sharing his knowledge. He said he will be communicating via phone, text and web.

Last edited: