Mike Howerton

8ballr

Banned
Well my troll baiting was a success. I mentioned to you after I was banned that you had a troll problem on your forum and I have flushed them all out..

The head of the snake for sure. They/he are toxic for the forum.
Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Their cronies. Harmless once the head of the snake is gone.
Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Genuine posters. They participated in the topics with the trolls but should not be mistaken for trolls. They can have a difference in opinion but be respectful at the same time. They promote a healthy forum atmosphere.
Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I "un-ignored" him just to see this. This could be his last day. There's always hope.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Well my troll baiting was a success. I mentioned to you after I was banned that you had a troll problem on your forum and I have flushed them all out..

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Genuine posters. They can have a difference in opinion but be respectful at the same time.
Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott

You realize that baiting people into negative responses on a public forum makes you the troll. Not the members who have been here for years.

8ballr

Banned
You realize that baiting people into negative responses on a public forum makes you the troll. Not the members who have been here for years.

I felt this should be an open discussion. Also, when you consider that these members have posted multiple topics about BRAGS...and in his absence continue accuse other members of being BRAGS or other "trolls"...THEY are the ones perpetuating the troll environment.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Must be nice to have him consider you one of the "good" posters. ;)

Meh he's just not that dumb to outright try and alienate us. I'm not happy with him so a little kudos ain't gonna make me turn cheek lol.

I think many of us long to have this place back to sans bullchit.

Sometimes I feel bad about leaving my peoples in the fray but it's like every time one troll leaves another arrives. Brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
images

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL...perhaps...but if I can shine light on the problem then it will be worth it. :)

Being that you could only have been here for 2 weeks I find it extremely difficult you could make these assessments. You do realize there's a big difference between being a troll and someone just not liking you?

8ballr

Banned
Being that you could only have been here for 2 weeks I find it extremely difficult you could make these assessments. You do realize there's a big difference between being a troll and someone just not liking you?

Yep there is. btw none of these insults weren't even directed at me.

Dudes a piece of shit. Perhaps someone will link his older threads, the ones which caused him tho be banned and then to show what a pussy ass fukc-hole he is.

He is preying on you too, see the pussy's recent post where he slips in 'facts' like 'most members are new members', that imply his past transgressions against the board and forgotten, or even forgiven.

He has already pulled the wool over his own eyes- could be a pro player, coz he read a book(?!? Seriously!! He put that shit in print!) and he wants to do the same to the board. For what purpose? Who knows!?

He is just a dorky loser punk biitch Never fit in as a kid and found the same as an adult.

You will recall there are some here who believe you are another of that pussy-ass jizz gobbler's user name.

Your suggestions on the topic are as useful as a single chopstick

Haha...what a drippy period stain that Michael riddick is.

Oh wow...

If you look at the cue sports journal article where Michael riddick was interviewed, he says he wants to 'bring integrity' into pool.

Holy shit! It is damn near impossible to fathom how he can say such a thing and act the way he does on azb.

Like mike howerton said, imagine where pool would be if the movers and shakers worked together...

And Michael riddick, pussy punk biitch shits all over azb FOR YEARS.

Talking shit out of one side of his mouth and being the victim from the other.

What a dingleberry.

You seem to have strong feelings about a lot of things you aren't aware of.

It's ok. Hopefully you can get what you deserve in the long run...good or bad.

Individuals aren't really that important in a macro environment.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is like the town drunk who cries coz he gets pulled over a lot.

You reap what you sow, dick cheese.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
He is like the town drunk who cries coz he gets pulled over a lot.

You reap what you sow, dick cheese.

I think it's nice that even in absence we have other guardians of this galaxy my black balled friend

Coast to coast,
greyghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Genuine posters. They participated in the topics with the trolls but should not be mistaken for trolls. They can have a difference in opinion but be respectful at the same time. They promote a healthy forum atmosphere.
Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

I made the list!! I'm a cronie!

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member

Beneath_the_sur
Black balled

Fumanchu
mchnhed
Easy-e

Pt109
Grey ghost
strmanglr scott
Garczar
Icon of sin

Im a little upset that im just in the cronies list. I definitely deserve more credit than that. Does mommy know you're in the basement using up her internet speed for this Michael? Im sure mommy would be very displeased to know that her unemployed failure of a son is spending his free time being a keyboard gangster and bringing dishonor to such a great family name. Mommy doesn't let you live rent free to sit around and cause trouble on an internet pool forum. Its funny that i cant find your name on any money list anywhere. I guess ill keep looking