<<<<<<<Farewell Dindo Perez(1975-2012)>>>>>>>

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dindo

Sorry for your loss Ron.
I followed his Facebook page and he was always joking and laughing with everyone. He will be missed by many friends and fans. RIP.

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

He is so young. It is so sad to see somebody as young as this man. I did not read what happened to him. Was he ill?

Yes, he was very ill.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't access the link shared earlier here at work, but wasn't he stabbed?

Is it supposed to be a secret what happened to him or something that should not be discussed on the public forum?

To say he was "ill" and not provide further information is odd.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Is it supposed to be a secret what happened to him or something that should not be discussed on the public forum?

To say he was "ill" and not provide further information is odd.

Yesterday there was a thread titled "Rip" that had more details about the stabbing. I would link to it but I'm on my phone.

Not sure why Jack is being so vague.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I agree--terminally ill is definitely not the same as dying from stab wounds. Perhaps he was trying to be funny without knowing the cause of death and failed?

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rip

Very sorry for your loss of a great friend, and accomplished craftsman!
My condolences to his family and friends, he will be missed!

theredfury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi guys..

dindo was stabbed last sunday...that was the cause of his death...he was not drunk but the criminal...im sorry iam not always online now since iam the only one making ends meet in dindo's funeral...his wife is still in dubai...left January and after 2 months will be back with his husband cold...with his 2 kids aged 11 and 7 i dont know how to my tears everytime i sit there...

truly a great loss to all of us in the pool world...a great cuemaker a great friend and a brother to most of the people who crossed path with him...

he joins his creator and also with his mentor edwin reyes...joey bades goodbye to them wishing that there is a lathe there and maybe a few cold beers...

his brother in law and shop companion allan is still with me also devastated by the things that happened...

much thanks AZB

ron

here is dindo with one of his last creations:

000001.jpg

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
rip....Dindo Perez

We're very sorry for your loss, Ron. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and many friends.

Sean