FS: Amboyna Burl, Ebony and Coco...

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Up for sale, top cue is made from cocobolo forearm with amboyna burl points recuts with maple and ebony and with alternating butterflies,
likewise to the buttsleeve, wrapless highly figured amboyna burl, abalone dash ringworks in all position,
amboyna burl joint and buttcap with thin lining against bumping, brass modified 3/8x10, comes with 2 1al1 shafts and matching joint protectors,
length is 58 inches, weight is 18.7 oz, price issold], shipped and insured via DHL, paypal accepted.

bottom cue is made from ebony forearm with 4 long and 4 short overlapping two tone amboyna burl points with maple and red veneers likewise to the buttsleeve,
segmented wrapless two tone amboyna burl, crystalized turquoise ringworks in all position, two tone amboyna burl joint and buttcap with thin lining against bumping,
modified 3/8x10 brass pin, comes with 2 1al1 shafts and matching joint protectors, length is 58 inches and 19.4 oz, price is sold, shipped and insured via DHL

you may pm or email me at albautistacues@yahoo.com for any question..

Thanks for looking,
Al

Last edited:

vmendoza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bossing i sent u a pm regarding on the payments. I think the app have some challenges i can receive pm right away. If possible just email me at vrmendoza.wsb@gmail.com thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
both cues are beautiful
there is a lot of skill,talent and artistic ability on display here

i have heard good things about your work

these cues are prettier than many that go for 3 times this much

best wishes
dean